Juelz Santana Blames Cam'ron for Album Delay
Just when people start wondering where Juelz Santana is heading to with his music career, the rapper showed up with some explanation. The Def Jam artist who has not released any new studio album since the 2005 "What the Game's Been Missing!" is blaming the lack of productivity to Cam'ron.
Although it has been rumored for sometime that Juelz is feuding with his fellow Dipset crew members like Cam'ron and Jim Jones, it is the first time that he addressed the situation. The 25-year-old sat down in an interview with Hot 97's Angie Martinez, explaining that he needs to settle on some things with Cam'ron fist before moving on with his studio work.
"Me and Cam gotta work some things out, bottom line," Juelz said. "I came in the game when I was young right, so it's no reason for me - to have accomplished and did as much as I did - to be getting treated the same way as I was treated when I just came in."
Although going mild with his music career back in 2005, Juelz was involved in several movie production that was released that year and the year after. Beside starring in "State Property 2" in 2005, he was also cast in a 2006 direct to video film "Killa Season" that also saw a performance by Cam'ron.
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week