Juelz Santana Blames Cam'ron for Album Delay
Just when people start wondering where Juelz Santana is heading to with his music career, the rapper showed up with some explanation. The Def Jam artist who has not released any new studio album since the 2005 "What the Game's Been Missing!" is blaming the lack of productivity to Cam'ron.
Although it has been rumored for sometime that Juelz is feuding with his fellow Dipset crew members like Cam'ron and Jim Jones, it is the first time that he addressed the situation. The 25-year-old sat down in an interview with Hot 97's Angie Martinez, explaining that he needs to settle on some things with Cam'ron fist before moving on with his studio work.
"Me and Cam gotta work some things out, bottom line," Juelz said. "I came in the game when I was young right, so it's no reason for me - to have accomplished and did as much as I did - to be getting treated the same way as I was treated when I just came in."
Although going mild with his music career back in 2005, Juelz was involved in several movie production that was released that year and the year after. Beside starring in "State Property 2" in 2005, he was also cast in a 2006 direct to video film "Killa Season" that also saw a performance by Cam'ron.
More Juelz Santana News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans