'Iron Man' Trailer to Premiere on February 28
Earlier, many reported that the trailer of upcoming superhero flick "Iron Man" was going to be air attached to "Lost" on February 21 night as Marvel News let out the apparently false information. Following the airing of the hit drama television series, Marvel updated its reports correcting the date of the trailer premiere.
On February 22, the movie news site noted that the brand new trailer of the Paramount Pictures' film will be outed along with the next week's episode of the Emmy Award-winning drama series. The updated news read, "The brand new "Iron Man" movie trailer premieres during the Feb. 28 episode of "Lost" on ABC. "Lost" kicks off at 9 p.m. Eastern/8 p.m. Central. Don't miss a minute of it!"
Set to be released on May 2, the action fantasy film features Robert Downey Jr., Terrence Howard and Gwyneth Paltrow among others as the film's stars. The film that is planned to be a trilogy is directed by "Zathura" helmer Jon Favreau. It was said that the lead character, Iron Man who is depicted by Downey, makes a cameo appearance in Edward Norton-starrer film "The Incredible Hulk".
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off