'Iron Man' Trailer to Premiere on February 28
Earlier, many reported that the trailer of upcoming superhero flick "Iron Man" was going to be air attached to "Lost" on February 21 night as Marvel News let out the apparently false information. Following the airing of the hit drama television series, Marvel updated its reports correcting the date of the trailer premiere.
On February 22, the movie news site noted that the brand new trailer of the Paramount Pictures' film will be outed along with the next week's episode of the Emmy Award-winning drama series. The updated news read, "The brand new "Iron Man" movie trailer premieres during the Feb. 28 episode of "Lost" on ABC. "Lost" kicks off at 9 p.m. Eastern/8 p.m. Central. Don't miss a minute of it!"
Set to be released on May 2, the action fantasy film features Robert Downey Jr., Terrence Howard and Gwyneth Paltrow among others as the film's stars. The film that is planned to be a trilogy is directed by "Zathura" helmer Jon Favreau. It was said that the lead character, Iron Man who is depicted by Downey, makes a cameo appearance in Edward Norton-starrer film "The Incredible Hulk".
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season