Justin Timberlake Tapped to Front New Men's Fragrance for Givenchy
Parfums Givenchy is planning to bring sexy back to its scent portfolio by recruiting Justin Timberlake to front its new men's fragrance. The pop star has been unveiled as the new spokesmodel for the fragrance house, joining actress Liv Tyler in Parfums Givenchy's celebrity spokesmodel stable.
Justin, who's popular for his hit single "SexyBack", will begin appearing in print ads for the as-yet-unknown men's fragrance in June, while the actual scent won't be made available until October. Internationally, the cologne will launch in early 2009.
Alain Lorenzo, Parfums Givenchy's president confirmed Justin's tapping Thursday, February 21 saying, "Beyond his immense international notoriety, we chose Justin Timberlake because he's a true trendsetter who has redefined modern elegance."
Branching out from his singing career, Justin launched his own clothing line, William Rast, in 2005. He, moreover, also expanded his restaurant empire by opening a third eaterie, called Southern Hospitality March last year.
In addition to all, Justin is going to make another attempt in the big screen, being signed to star in drama comedy "The Open Road" which will see him being in the same scene with Jeff Bridges and Mary Steenburgen.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney