Justin Timberlake Tapped to Front New Men's Fragrance for Givenchy
Parfums Givenchy is planning to bring sexy back to its scent portfolio by recruiting Justin Timberlake to front its new men's fragrance. The pop star has been unveiled as the new spokesmodel for the fragrance house, joining actress Liv Tyler in Parfums Givenchy's celebrity spokesmodel stable.
Justin, who's popular for his hit single "SexyBack", will begin appearing in print ads for the as-yet-unknown men's fragrance in June, while the actual scent won't be made available until October. Internationally, the cologne will launch in early 2009.
Alain Lorenzo, Parfums Givenchy's president confirmed Justin's tapping Thursday, February 21 saying, "Beyond his immense international notoriety, we chose Justin Timberlake because he's a true trendsetter who has redefined modern elegance."
Branching out from his singing career, Justin launched his own clothing line, William Rast, in 2005. He, moreover, also expanded his restaurant empire by opening a third eaterie, called Southern Hospitality March last year.
In addition to all, Justin is going to make another attempt in the big screen, being signed to star in drama comedy "The Open Road" which will see him being in the same scene with Jeff Bridges and Mary Steenburgen.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'