U2, Madonna, Led Zeppelin Eyed for World Peace Concert
U2, Madonna, Led Zeppelin, and Justin Timberlake are names that possibly will headline World Peace One (WP1) concert later this May. Organizers are reportedly taking into accounts to tap big artists to deliver their message in bring the world to peace through music.
Should the deal is reached, then the stars will be traveling internationally starting from May 17 in Beijing, China; Istanbul, Turkey; London; Johannesburg; Miami; United Arab Emirates; Portugal; Brazil; Puerto Rico; Colombia; India and possibly other locations. They will be joined by local artists in each place.
According to WP1 founder Doug Ivanovich, other line-up that will be approached to participate are Aerosmith, ZZ Top, Lionel Richie, Celine Dion, INXS, Velvet Revolver, will.i.am, and Timbaland. A Number of local artists are also still in discussions.
WP1 is a not-for-profit global peace advocacy group whose mission is to bring peace to the world through a 10-year global campaign of concerts, education and government initiatives. "Our mission is ending all war at the end of our 10-year period," Ivanovich told Billboard. "Our intent is to foster and generate the largest peoples' movement, grassroots as well as institutional, in the history of the world."
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?