'The Ruins' Red Band Trailer Released!
DreamWorks have given horror film fans a treat as they released the restricted trailer of their new horror thriller movie "The Ruins". The red band video footage that lasts a bit over two minutes seems to be enough to give sample of the terror the characters are facing.
Begins with green canopy scenery, the trailer starts with a promise that the film will be terrifying. The compilations of the film's clips then bring the viewers to the depth of Mexican jungle where the leading characters experience horrifying incidents. Unlike the teaser that has been released earlier, this red band trailer is far darker and gloomier.
Based on Scott Smith's best-seller novel, "Ruins" directed by Carter Smith is starred by Jonathan Tucker, Jena Malone, Shawn Ashmore and Laura Ramsey. While waiting for the film to be hitting theaters on April 4, the restricted trailer could be watched on its trailer page at AceShowbiz or seen below.
"The Ruins" Red Band Trailer:
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army