'The Ruins' Red Band Trailer Released!
DreamWorks have given horror film fans a treat as they released the restricted trailer of their new horror thriller movie "The Ruins". The red band video footage that lasts a bit over two minutes seems to be enough to give sample of the terror the characters are facing.
Begins with green canopy scenery, the trailer starts with a promise that the film will be terrifying. The compilations of the film's clips then bring the viewers to the depth of Mexican jungle where the leading characters experience horrifying incidents. Unlike the teaser that has been released earlier, this red band trailer is far darker and gloomier.
Based on Scott Smith's best-seller novel, "Ruins" directed by Carter Smith is starred by Jonathan Tucker, Jena Malone, Shawn Ashmore and Laura Ramsey. While waiting for the film to be hitting theaters on April 4, the restricted trailer could be watched on its trailer page at AceShowbiz or seen below.
"The Ruins" Red Band Trailer:
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy