'Final Destination 4' Unveiling Cast
The fourth installment of the horror film series about teenagers who can foresee their death "Final Destination 4" has found its leading theps. According to Variety, the New Line Cinema's film has signed "You and I (Finding tATu)" actress Shantel VanSanten, television actor Bobby Campo and "Big Game" actress Hayley Webb to star in the thriller film.
Joining the three actors in the David Richard Ellis-directed film are Nick Zano, Krista Allen and Andy Fiscella. It is still unclear though what characters the announced cast will be portraying. It was only mention that the three former theps have been tapped to be the stars.
Penned by Eric Bress, the horror-thriller picks up the story about a teenager who gets a premonition about a deadly racecar crash. Because of his premonition, he saves his life and a few others but they are still chased by death. The film that is claimed to be the last chapter of the series will be made in 3-D and the filming will begin sometime in February in New Orleans.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special