'Final Destination 4' Unveiling Cast
The fourth installment of the horror film series about teenagers who can foresee their death "Final Destination 4" has found its leading theps. According to Variety, the New Line Cinema's film has signed "You and I (Finding tATu)" actress Shantel VanSanten, television actor Bobby Campo and "Big Game" actress Hayley Webb to star in the thriller film.
Joining the three actors in the David Richard Ellis-directed film are Nick Zano, Krista Allen and Andy Fiscella. It is still unclear though what characters the announced cast will be portraying. It was only mention that the three former theps have been tapped to be the stars.
Penned by Eric Bress, the horror-thriller picks up the story about a teenager who gets a premonition about a deadly racecar crash. Because of his premonition, he saves his life and a few others but they are still chased by death. The film that is claimed to be the last chapter of the series will be made in 3-D and the filming will begin sometime in February in New Orleans.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!