'Final Destination 4' Unveiling Cast
The fourth installment of the horror film series about teenagers who can foresee their death "Final Destination 4" has found its leading theps. According to Variety, the New Line Cinema's film has signed "You and I (Finding tATu)" actress Shantel VanSanten, television actor Bobby Campo and "Big Game" actress Hayley Webb to star in the thriller film.
Joining the three actors in the David Richard Ellis-directed film are Nick Zano, Krista Allen and Andy Fiscella. It is still unclear though what characters the announced cast will be portraying. It was only mention that the three former theps have been tapped to be the stars.
Penned by Eric Bress, the horror-thriller picks up the story about a teenager who gets a premonition about a deadly racecar crash. Because of his premonition, he saves his life and a few others but they are still chased by death. The film that is claimed to be the last chapter of the series will be made in 3-D and the filming will begin sometime in February in New Orleans.
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split