'Final Destination 4' Unveiling Cast
The fourth installment of the horror film series about teenagers who can foresee their death "Final Destination 4" has found its leading theps. According to Variety, the New Line Cinema's film has signed "You and I (Finding tATu)" actress Shantel VanSanten, television actor Bobby Campo and "Big Game" actress Hayley Webb to star in the thriller film.
Joining the three actors in the David Richard Ellis-directed film are Nick Zano, Krista Allen and Andy Fiscella. It is still unclear though what characters the announced cast will be portraying. It was only mention that the three former theps have been tapped to be the stars.
Penned by Eric Bress, the horror-thriller picks up the story about a teenager who gets a premonition about a deadly racecar crash. Because of his premonition, he saves his life and a few others but they are still chased by death. The film that is claimed to be the last chapter of the series will be made in 3-D and the filming will begin sometime in February in New Orleans.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch