Janet Jackson Prepping for Private Nuptial Despite 'Allergic to Marriage' Claim
Much contrary to her public claim that she was "allergic to marriage" and won't be walking down the aisle anytime soon, Janet Jackson has been planning to wed her longtime boyfriend Jermaine Dupri in an intimate wedding ceremony for later this year. Has remained mum when being asked about the wedding report, the songbird however was reported to have approached top designer Badgley Mischka, asking for bridal gown samples.
"Janet is preparing for her private nuptials at the moment," a source close to Janet told the New York Post Newspaper. Laughed off the report, Janet simply told US Weekly "Let the rumors fly!"
Janet, a Pop/R&B singer, has two failed marriages. She's been dating music producer and rapper Jermaine Dupri since 2002 and the pair have since then often been hit with marriage reports.
Janet has recently declared that after going through two bitter divorce battles she thinks she might be "jinxed" when it comes to marriage. "Maybe marriage isn't for me? Maybe it's my fault it never works" so she said. "I was always faithful. I always tried to give of myself. I was very loyal. But maybe I'm the problem. I think I'm to blame." She also went on adding, "Getting divorced was so awful, and I'm really tired of being hurt all the time."
In other Janet news, she's having her latest album, "Discipline," drops Tuesday, February 26.
More Janet Jackson News
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington