This Just In, Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth to a Boy and a Girl
The long awaited twins of celebrity expectant mother Jennifer Lopez have been born. The actress-singer and her husband Marc Anthony are now the proud parents of twins, a boy and a girl, Lopez's manager has confirmed to People.
"Jennifer and Marc are delighted, thrilled and over the moon," Lopez's manager Simon Fields told People adding that the babies were born early Friday, February 22 in Long Island, N.Y. While the girl was born at 12:12 A.M. and weighed 5 lbs. 7 oz., the boy then followed at 12:23 A.M., weighing 6 lbs.
No words on the names of the newborn twins though.
The babies are the first children for Lopez, 38, and the fourth for Anthony, 39. He also has two sons and one daughter from two previous relationships.
Various reports on the media Wednesday, February 20 reported that Lopez checked into North Shore University Hospital in Long Island, New York and was said to be ready to give birth.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics