This Just In, Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth to a Boy and a Girl
The long awaited twins of celebrity expectant mother Jennifer Lopez have been born. The actress-singer and her husband Marc Anthony are now the proud parents of twins, a boy and a girl, Lopez's manager has confirmed to People.
"Jennifer and Marc are delighted, thrilled and over the moon," Lopez's manager Simon Fields told People adding that the babies were born early Friday, February 22 in Long Island, N.Y. While the girl was born at 12:12 A.M. and weighed 5 lbs. 7 oz., the boy then followed at 12:23 A.M., weighing 6 lbs.
No words on the names of the newborn twins though.
The babies are the first children for Lopez, 38, and the fourth for Anthony, 39. He also has two sons and one daughter from two previous relationships.
Various reports on the media Wednesday, February 20 reported that Lopez checked into North Shore University Hospital in Long Island, New York and was said to be ready to give birth.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'