This Just In, Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth to a Boy and a Girl
The long awaited twins of celebrity expectant mother Jennifer Lopez have been born. The actress-singer and her husband Marc Anthony are now the proud parents of twins, a boy and a girl, Lopez's manager has confirmed to People.
"Jennifer and Marc are delighted, thrilled and over the moon," Lopez's manager Simon Fields told People adding that the babies were born early Friday, February 22 in Long Island, N.Y. While the girl was born at 12:12 A.M. and weighed 5 lbs. 7 oz., the boy then followed at 12:23 A.M., weighing 6 lbs.
No words on the names of the newborn twins though.
The babies are the first children for Lopez, 38, and the fourth for Anthony, 39. He also has two sons and one daughter from two previous relationships.
Various reports on the media Wednesday, February 20 reported that Lopez checked into North Shore University Hospital in Long Island, New York and was said to be ready to give birth.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia