This Just In, Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth to a Boy and a Girl
The long awaited twins of celebrity expectant mother Jennifer Lopez have been born. The actress-singer and her husband Marc Anthony are now the proud parents of twins, a boy and a girl, Lopez's manager has confirmed to People.
"Jennifer and Marc are delighted, thrilled and over the moon," Lopez's manager Simon Fields told People adding that the babies were born early Friday, February 22 in Long Island, N.Y. While the girl was born at 12:12 A.M. and weighed 5 lbs. 7 oz., the boy then followed at 12:23 A.M., weighing 6 lbs.
No words on the names of the newborn twins though.
The babies are the first children for Lopez, 38, and the fourth for Anthony, 39. He also has two sons and one daughter from two previous relationships.
Various reports on the media Wednesday, February 20 reported that Lopez checked into North Shore University Hospital in Long Island, New York and was said to be ready to give birth.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!