This Just In, Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth to a Boy and a Girl
The long awaited twins of celebrity expectant mother Jennifer Lopez have been born. The actress-singer and her husband Marc Anthony are now the proud parents of twins, a boy and a girl, Lopez's manager has confirmed to People.
"Jennifer and Marc are delighted, thrilled and over the moon," Lopez's manager Simon Fields told People adding that the babies were born early Friday, February 22 in Long Island, N.Y. While the girl was born at 12:12 A.M. and weighed 5 lbs. 7 oz., the boy then followed at 12:23 A.M., weighing 6 lbs.
No words on the names of the newborn twins though.
The babies are the first children for Lopez, 38, and the fourth for Anthony, 39. He also has two sons and one daughter from two previous relationships.
Various reports on the media Wednesday, February 20 reported that Lopez checked into North Shore University Hospital in Long Island, New York and was said to be ready to give birth.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed