Rihanna Purchased Todd Goldman's Paintings as Birthday Present for Herself
Engaged in a cupcake fight during her early birthday bash held at Los Angeles' Les Deux nightclub on Tuesday night, February 19, Rihanna apparently has an early birthday present for herself. The R&B singer, who turned 20 on February 20, has reportedly bought herself seven paintings by pop cartoonist Todd Goldman.
One of the seven paintings that Rihanna bought was the so-called "Fat Kids Are Harder To Kidnap". The songbird and several of her friends were photographed in front of it at the Grove's Jack Gallery in Los Angeles on Saturday night, February 16.
The other pieces of artwork by Todd that Rihanna bought including "Goodbye Kitty in a Microwave," "Gold Digger Like a Hooker Just Smarter," "My Mom Says Not to Run Scissors," "Barbie is a Slut," "A Salt with a Deadly Weapon," and "Smurf Blue Balls."
"Half of the paintings are going to her house in L.A. and half to her apartment in NYC," JustJared quoted an unnamed source as saying.
In other Rihanna news, she reportedly is set to be honored with a national holiday in her home country of Barbados, with the Caribbean island will declare Thursday, February 21 "Rihanna Day." Is said to feel really flattered with it, she will fly out to Barbados to accept the honor and perform a free concert. She reportedly will be accompanied on the trip by rumored boyfriend Chris Brown.
More Rihanna News
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role