Rihanna Purchased Todd Goldman's Paintings as Birthday Present for Herself
Engaged in a cupcake fight during her early birthday bash held at Los Angeles' Les Deux nightclub on Tuesday night, February 19, Rihanna apparently has an early birthday present for herself. The R&B singer, who turned 20 on February 20, has reportedly bought herself seven paintings by pop cartoonist Todd Goldman.
One of the seven paintings that Rihanna bought was the so-called "Fat Kids Are Harder To Kidnap". The songbird and several of her friends were photographed in front of it at the Grove's Jack Gallery in Los Angeles on Saturday night, February 16.
The other pieces of artwork by Todd that Rihanna bought including "Goodbye Kitty in a Microwave," "Gold Digger Like a Hooker Just Smarter," "My Mom Says Not to Run Scissors," "Barbie is a Slut," "A Salt with a Deadly Weapon," and "Smurf Blue Balls."
"Half of the paintings are going to her house in L.A. and half to her apartment in NYC," JustJared quoted an unnamed source as saying.
In other Rihanna news, she reportedly is set to be honored with a national holiday in her home country of Barbados, with the Caribbean island will declare Thursday, February 21 "Rihanna Day." Is said to feel really flattered with it, she will fly out to Barbados to accept the honor and perform a free concert. She reportedly will be accompanied on the trip by rumored boyfriend Chris Brown.
More Rihanna News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son