Lindsay Lohan Signed to Star in Jack Black's Comedy
Just days after her controversial nude pictures for New York magazine were published, the troubled starlet Lindsay Lohan is reported to have nab a role in new comedy "Ye Olde Times". According to E! News, the rehab darling has been signed to play in the movie which features funny man Jack Black as the leading character.
Despite being reported to be joining the film's cast, it is still unclear what character the "Mean Girls" star will be playing. E! also reported that Lohan's mother, who didn't give any further details about her daughter's involvement in the Patriot Pictures' film, revealed that her daughter is set to star in another movie project.
"Times" directed by R.A. White is a movie about two rival Rennaisance Faire troupes. The film will follow the two enemies as they make their way through the competitive circuit and see Will Arnett, Matthew Lillard, Tim Robbins and David Arquette as the cast members as well. Patriot Pictures has set the film to start filming in April 2008.
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince