Lindsay Lohan Signed to Star in Jack Black's Comedy
Just days after her controversial nude pictures for New York magazine were published, the troubled starlet Lindsay Lohan is reported to have nab a role in new comedy "Ye Olde Times". According to E! News, the rehab darling has been signed to play in the movie which features funny man Jack Black as the leading character.
Despite being reported to be joining the film's cast, it is still unclear what character the "Mean Girls" star will be playing. E! also reported that Lohan's mother, who didn't give any further details about her daughter's involvement in the Patriot Pictures' film, revealed that her daughter is set to star in another movie project.
"Times" directed by R.A. White is a movie about two rival Rennaisance Faire troupes. The film will follow the two enemies as they make their way through the competitive circuit and see Will Arnett, Matthew Lillard, Tim Robbins and David Arquette as the cast members as well. Patriot Pictures has set the film to start filming in April 2008.
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday