Lindsay Lohan Signed to Star in Jack Black's Comedy
Just days after her controversial nude pictures for New York magazine were published, the troubled starlet Lindsay Lohan is reported to have nab a role in new comedy "Ye Olde Times". According to E! News, the rehab darling has been signed to play in the movie which features funny man Jack Black as the leading character.
Despite being reported to be joining the film's cast, it is still unclear what character the "Mean Girls" star will be playing. E! also reported that Lohan's mother, who didn't give any further details about her daughter's involvement in the Patriot Pictures' film, revealed that her daughter is set to star in another movie project.
"Times" directed by R.A. White is a movie about two rival Rennaisance Faire troupes. The film will follow the two enemies as they make their way through the competitive circuit and see Will Arnett, Matthew Lillard, Tim Robbins and David Arquette as the cast members as well. Patriot Pictures has set the film to start filming in April 2008.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding