Lindsay Lohan Signed to Star in Jack Black's Comedy
Just days after her controversial nude pictures for New York magazine were published, the troubled starlet Lindsay Lohan is reported to have nab a role in new comedy "Ye Olde Times". According to E! News, the rehab darling has been signed to play in the movie which features funny man Jack Black as the leading character.
Despite being reported to be joining the film's cast, it is still unclear what character the "Mean Girls" star will be playing. E! also reported that Lohan's mother, who didn't give any further details about her daughter's involvement in the Patriot Pictures' film, revealed that her daughter is set to star in another movie project.
"Times" directed by R.A. White is a movie about two rival Rennaisance Faire troupes. The film will follow the two enemies as they make their way through the competitive circuit and see Will Arnett, Matthew Lillard, Tim Robbins and David Arquette as the cast members as well. Patriot Pictures has set the film to start filming in April 2008.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie