Pop Singer Aaron Carter Busted with Over Two Ounces of Marijuana
Aaron Carter was arrested for investigation of marijuana possession Thursday, February 21 after he was pulled over for speeding in Texas. The pop singer was pulled over for speeding on I-10, and when authorities searched his car, they found over two ounces of marijuana. There was nobody else in the car.
Aaron, 20, the younger brother of Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys, is currently in jail in Junction, Texas, awaiting a Friday morning, February 22, appearance before a magistrate, it has been reported. No words from Aaron's people just yet.
Aaron rose to fame in the late '90s as a teen hearthrob, pop and hip hop singer. He later became a tabloid target for his short lived and rumored simultaneous relationships with teen stars Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan.
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?