Pop Singer Aaron Carter Busted with Over Two Ounces of Marijuana
Aaron Carter was arrested for investigation of marijuana possession Thursday, February 21 after he was pulled over for speeding in Texas. The pop singer was pulled over for speeding on I-10, and when authorities searched his car, they found over two ounces of marijuana. There was nobody else in the car.
Aaron, 20, the younger brother of Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys, is currently in jail in Junction, Texas, awaiting a Friday morning, February 22, appearance before a magistrate, it has been reported. No words from Aaron's people just yet.
Aaron rose to fame in the late '90s as a teen hearthrob, pop and hip hop singer. He later became a tabloid target for his short lived and rumored simultaneous relationships with teen stars Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle