Pop Singer Aaron Carter Busted with Over Two Ounces of Marijuana
Aaron Carter was arrested for investigation of marijuana possession Thursday, February 21 after he was pulled over for speeding in Texas. The pop singer was pulled over for speeding on I-10, and when authorities searched his car, they found over two ounces of marijuana. There was nobody else in the car.
Aaron, 20, the younger brother of Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys, is currently in jail in Junction, Texas, awaiting a Friday morning, February 22, appearance before a magistrate, it has been reported. No words from Aaron's people just yet.
Aaron rose to fame in the late '90s as a teen hearthrob, pop and hip hop singer. He later became a tabloid target for his short lived and rumored simultaneous relationships with teen stars Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan.
More Aaron Carter News
- Kylie Jenner Shows Off Her New Accessory, Teeth Grills. Is She Copying Tyga?
- Skrillex Could Prove How He Created Justin Bieber's 'Sorry' Amid Lawsuit
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday