Pop Singer Aaron Carter Busted with Over Two Ounces of Marijuana
Aaron Carter was arrested for investigation of marijuana possession Thursday, February 21 after he was pulled over for speeding in Texas. The pop singer was pulled over for speeding on I-10, and when authorities searched his car, they found over two ounces of marijuana. There was nobody else in the car.
Aaron, 20, the younger brother of Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys, is currently in jail in Junction, Texas, awaiting a Friday morning, February 22, appearance before a magistrate, it has been reported. No words from Aaron's people just yet.
Aaron rose to fame in the late '90s as a teen hearthrob, pop and hip hop singer. He later became a tabloid target for his short lived and rumored simultaneous relationships with teen stars Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'