Pop Singer Aaron Carter Busted with Over Two Ounces of Marijuana
Aaron Carter was arrested for investigation of marijuana possession Thursday, February 21 after he was pulled over for speeding in Texas. The pop singer was pulled over for speeding on I-10, and when authorities searched his car, they found over two ounces of marijuana. There was nobody else in the car.
Aaron, 20, the younger brother of Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys, is currently in jail in Junction, Texas, awaiting a Friday morning, February 22, appearance before a magistrate, it has been reported. No words from Aaron's people just yet.
Aaron rose to fame in the late '90s as a teen hearthrob, pop and hip hop singer. He later became a tabloid target for his short lived and rumored simultaneous relationships with teen stars Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen