'Harry Potter 6' to Have Out-of-the-Book Additional Scene
The sixth installment of Harry Potter series, "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince", will contain a complete new scene which was not an excerpt from the book. According to Australia's newspaper Herald Sun, David Barron, one of the adventure drama fantasy film's producers, revealed that adding the out-of-the-book scene is rarely done in the Potter's film installment.
"We don't often have things that aren't in the book," Barron explained in the interview "But this was brought in because Jo (Rowling) was able throughout the quite lengthy book to keep dropping little snippets of what was happening in the outside world..." The producer then revealed that the extra scene taking place at Ron's house, The Burrow, will be added in the middle of the film to be the reminder of the unsafe situation stating, "So (the extra scene) comes in the middle of the film and it just reminds us the world is no longer a safe place. Even in what would normally be considered the safe haven of the Burrow, nobody's safe. I think you'll like it. It's quite effective."
"Half-Blood Prince" will still see Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson as the stars. It will also feature Helena Bonham Carter, David Bradley and Alan Rickman among other cast. The Warner Bros. Pictures' movie is slated to make its theatrical debut on November 21. In the meantime, the Herald Sun article can be read at SnitchSeeker.com.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'