'Harry Potter 6' to Have Out-of-the-Book Additional Scene
The sixth installment of Harry Potter series, "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince", will contain a complete new scene which was not an excerpt from the book. According to Australia's newspaper Herald Sun, David Barron, one of the adventure drama fantasy film's producers, revealed that adding the out-of-the-book scene is rarely done in the Potter's film installment.
"We don't often have things that aren't in the book," Barron explained in the interview "But this was brought in because Jo (Rowling) was able throughout the quite lengthy book to keep dropping little snippets of what was happening in the outside world..." The producer then revealed that the extra scene taking place at Ron's house, The Burrow, will be added in the middle of the film to be the reminder of the unsafe situation stating, "So (the extra scene) comes in the middle of the film and it just reminds us the world is no longer a safe place. Even in what would normally be considered the safe haven of the Burrow, nobody's safe. I think you'll like it. It's quite effective."
"Half-Blood Prince" will still see Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson as the stars. It will also feature Helena Bonham Carter, David Bradley and Alan Rickman among other cast. The Warner Bros. Pictures' movie is slated to make its theatrical debut on November 21. In the meantime, the Herald Sun article can be read at SnitchSeeker.com.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch