Lindsay Lohan to Relate on Her Bitter Last Year in New CD
Lindsay Lohan's collaborator has been studying the actress-turned singer's life last year which has been quite messy with her DUI arrest and rehab stint for the sake of her new album. Jeremy Greene has been clipping for her news so that the issues can be projected into Lohan's third studio album.
The effort will be inspired by Lohan's headline-grabbing acts in 2007 and at least two tracks have addressed the issues. "She's working hard on her new songs. She's just in the recording stages, but she's going strong," said Greene who had a recording session with the singer in Los Angeles earlier this month.
Speaking on a track called "I Miss You", Greene told Life & Style magazine "I wrote it specifically for her and what she's going through right now. She said she relates to it. It reminds her of her relationship with her dad. She connects with it."
"Faith", the other track which will be inserted to the CD is about "complicated relationships in someone's life" which Greene expected to be able relate to Lohan. "With everyone around her, she's definitely dealt with these kinds of relationships," Greene added.
The third album, tentatively titled "Nobody's Angel", is deemed her comeback to music industry after the turmoil and the flop of her second album "A Little More Personal (Raw)". Ne-Yo had dished out that he is helping Lohan in this album for "dancey" pieces.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered