Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt: the Video Game?
Lovers Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are hard at work to show people that they are more than just reality TV stars. The twosome who are former "The Hills" co-stars are launching a video game as a testimony to their love for each other.
Speaking on their new venture, Spencer told Usmagazine.com last week at video game giant Electronic Arts' Burnout Paradise pre-Valentine's Day lounge in L.A. that he's teaming up with EA on the game. "We're definitely developing the Heidi and Spencer video game," so he said. "It's top secret. Let's just say that everyone will be addicted."
Revealed further on the so-called "Heidi and Spencer video game", Spencer explained "You can definitely play as us or you can play against us. You can even torture me. There's going to be two versions: the adult version and the one for minors. Just be ready, that's all I have to say."
The video game is slated to hit shelves by 2009, "right around Christmastime, probably" according to Spencer.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival