Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt: the Video Game?
Lovers Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are hard at work to show people that they are more than just reality TV stars. The twosome who are former "The Hills" co-stars are launching a video game as a testimony to their love for each other.
Speaking on their new venture, Spencer told Usmagazine.com last week at video game giant Electronic Arts' Burnout Paradise pre-Valentine's Day lounge in L.A. that he's teaming up with EA on the game. "We're definitely developing the Heidi and Spencer video game," so he said. "It's top secret. Let's just say that everyone will be addicted."
Revealed further on the so-called "Heidi and Spencer video game", Spencer explained "You can definitely play as us or you can play against us. You can even torture me. There's going to be two versions: the adult version and the one for minors. Just be ready, that's all I have to say."
The video game is slated to hit shelves by 2009, "right around Christmastime, probably" according to Spencer.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch