Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt: the Video Game?
Lovers Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are hard at work to show people that they are more than just reality TV stars. The twosome who are former "The Hills" co-stars are launching a video game as a testimony to their love for each other.
Speaking on their new venture, Spencer told Usmagazine.com last week at video game giant Electronic Arts' Burnout Paradise pre-Valentine's Day lounge in L.A. that he's teaming up with EA on the game. "We're definitely developing the Heidi and Spencer video game," so he said. "It's top secret. Let's just say that everyone will be addicted."
Revealed further on the so-called "Heidi and Spencer video game", Spencer explained "You can definitely play as us or you can play against us. You can even torture me. There's going to be two versions: the adult version and the one for minors. Just be ready, that's all I have to say."
The video game is slated to hit shelves by 2009, "right around Christmastime, probably" according to Spencer.
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money