Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt: the Video Game?
Lovers Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are hard at work to show people that they are more than just reality TV stars. The twosome who are former "The Hills" co-stars are launching a video game as a testimony to their love for each other.
Speaking on their new venture, Spencer told Usmagazine.com last week at video game giant Electronic Arts' Burnout Paradise pre-Valentine's Day lounge in L.A. that he's teaming up with EA on the game. "We're definitely developing the Heidi and Spencer video game," so he said. "It's top secret. Let's just say that everyone will be addicted."
Revealed further on the so-called "Heidi and Spencer video game", Spencer explained "You can definitely play as us or you can play against us. You can even torture me. There's going to be two versions: the adult version and the one for minors. Just be ready, that's all I have to say."
The video game is slated to hit shelves by 2009, "right around Christmastime, probably" according to Spencer.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen