Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt: the Video Game?
Lovers Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are hard at work to show people that they are more than just reality TV stars. The twosome who are former "The Hills" co-stars are launching a video game as a testimony to their love for each other.
Speaking on their new venture, Spencer told Usmagazine.com last week at video game giant Electronic Arts' Burnout Paradise pre-Valentine's Day lounge in L.A. that he's teaming up with EA on the game. "We're definitely developing the Heidi and Spencer video game," so he said. "It's top secret. Let's just say that everyone will be addicted."
Revealed further on the so-called "Heidi and Spencer video game", Spencer explained "You can definitely play as us or you can play against us. You can even torture me. There's going to be two versions: the adult version and the one for minors. Just be ready, that's all I have to say."
The video game is slated to hit shelves by 2009, "right around Christmastime, probably" according to Spencer.
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years