Video Premiere: Rick Ross' 'The Boss' Feat. T-Pain
Despite pushing back the release of his new set "Trilla", Rick Ross keeps spawning singles from it. The second single pulled from the forthcoming album is "The Boss" which music video has just been premiered.
"Trilla" will only be in shelves on March 11 after previously pushed from its December 2007 release schedule. "The Boss" is the second single of the album after "Speedin'" that receives production from J.R. Rotem and T-Pain as featured guest.
"That's the biggest boss!" said Ross on the single. "That's the second single from my album Trilla. (The song) is the Florida connect - me and T-Pain. It was overdue, so we got it in. J.R. Rotem produced it. He's got that quality West Coast production. Once I got my verses, I reached out to Pain. I told him to touch that chorus and fill it in, and he made that movie. It's a big record."
According to reports, Ross shot the music video on top of Trump World Tower in Manhattan on the 72nd floor the end of January 2008.
Rick Ross, "The Boss":
More Rick Ross News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard