Video Premiere: Rick Ross' 'The Boss' Feat. T-Pain
Despite pushing back the release of his new set "Trilla", Rick Ross keeps spawning singles from it. The second single pulled from the forthcoming album is "The Boss" which music video has just been premiered.
"Trilla" will only be in shelves on March 11 after previously pushed from its December 2007 release schedule. "The Boss" is the second single of the album after "Speedin'" that receives production from J.R. Rotem and T-Pain as featured guest.
"That's the biggest boss!" said Ross on the single. "That's the second single from my album Trilla. (The song) is the Florida connect - me and T-Pain. It was overdue, so we got it in. J.R. Rotem produced it. He's got that quality West Coast production. Once I got my verses, I reached out to Pain. I told him to touch that chorus and fill it in, and he made that movie. It's a big record."
According to reports, Ross shot the music video on top of Trump World Tower in Manhattan on the 72nd floor the end of January 2008.
Rick Ross, "The Boss":
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?