Video Premiere: Rick Ross' 'The Boss' Feat. T-Pain
Despite pushing back the release of his new set "Trilla", Rick Ross keeps spawning singles from it. The second single pulled from the forthcoming album is "The Boss" which music video has just been premiered.
"Trilla" will only be in shelves on March 11 after previously pushed from its December 2007 release schedule. "The Boss" is the second single of the album after "Speedin'" that receives production from J.R. Rotem and T-Pain as featured guest.
"That's the biggest boss!" said Ross on the single. "That's the second single from my album Trilla. (The song) is the Florida connect - me and T-Pain. It was overdue, so we got it in. J.R. Rotem produced it. He's got that quality West Coast production. Once I got my verses, I reached out to Pain. I told him to touch that chorus and fill it in, and he made that movie. It's a big record."
According to reports, Ross shot the music video on top of Trump World Tower in Manhattan on the 72nd floor the end of January 2008.
Rick Ross, "The Boss":
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4