Video Premiere: Rick Ross' 'The Boss' Feat. T-Pain
Despite pushing back the release of his new set "Trilla", Rick Ross keeps spawning singles from it. The second single pulled from the forthcoming album is "The Boss" which music video has just been premiered.
"Trilla" will only be in shelves on March 11 after previously pushed from its December 2007 release schedule. "The Boss" is the second single of the album after "Speedin'" that receives production from J.R. Rotem and T-Pain as featured guest.
"That's the biggest boss!" said Ross on the single. "That's the second single from my album Trilla. (The song) is the Florida connect - me and T-Pain. It was overdue, so we got it in. J.R. Rotem produced it. He's got that quality West Coast production. Once I got my verses, I reached out to Pain. I told him to touch that chorus and fill it in, and he made that movie. It's a big record."
According to reports, Ross shot the music video on top of Trump World Tower in Manhattan on the 72nd floor the end of January 2008.
Rick Ross, "The Boss":
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie