Brangelina Signed 200 Million Dollars Pre-Nuptial Agreement, Officially Adopted Little Pax Thien
Ahead of their much-reported wedding plans allegedly to be held later this year, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt reportedly have signed a prenuptial agreement. The celebrity power couple are said to have been working on a financial and custody agreement, worth $200 million, before they walk down the aisle.
"They have both been through divorces and are wise enough not to marry without a pre-nup in place," an insider has revealed. "They know the score. They know that, if God forbid, things don't work out, they can make a clean break and go their separate ways with their separate assets."
While there has yet official statement from either Jolie or Pitt, the insider went on saying that "There are no joint bank accounts and there never will be. They keep their money separate and will continue to do so after they're married. It's a relief to Angie because she doesn't have to oversee Brad's spending. He has expensive tastes and spends huge amounts on motorcycles, art and property."
In other Brangelina news, the couple have on Wednesday, February 20 had their adoption of son Pax Thien, who was adopted by Jolie from an orphanage in Vietnam last year, approved by an L.A. County Children's Court judge.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby