Brangelina Signed 200 Million Dollars Pre-Nuptial Agreement, Officially Adopted Little Pax Thien
Ahead of their much-reported wedding plans allegedly to be held later this year, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt reportedly have signed a prenuptial agreement. The celebrity power couple are said to have been working on a financial and custody agreement, worth $200 million, before they walk down the aisle.
"They have both been through divorces and are wise enough not to marry without a pre-nup in place," an insider has revealed. "They know the score. They know that, if God forbid, things don't work out, they can make a clean break and go their separate ways with their separate assets."
While there has yet official statement from either Jolie or Pitt, the insider went on saying that "There are no joint bank accounts and there never will be. They keep their money separate and will continue to do so after they're married. It's a relief to Angie because she doesn't have to oversee Brad's spending. He has expensive tastes and spends huge amounts on motorcycles, art and property."
In other Brangelina news, the couple have on Wednesday, February 20 had their adoption of son Pax Thien, who was adopted by Jolie from an orphanage in Vietnam last year, approved by an L.A. County Children's Court judge.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce