Brangelina Signed 200 Million Dollars Pre-Nuptial Agreement, Officially Adopted Little Pax Thien
Ahead of their much-reported wedding plans allegedly to be held later this year, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt reportedly have signed a prenuptial agreement. The celebrity power couple are said to have been working on a financial and custody agreement, worth $200 million, before they walk down the aisle.
"They have both been through divorces and are wise enough not to marry without a pre-nup in place," an insider has revealed. "They know the score. They know that, if God forbid, things don't work out, they can make a clean break and go their separate ways with their separate assets."
While there has yet official statement from either Jolie or Pitt, the insider went on saying that "There are no joint bank accounts and there never will be. They keep their money separate and will continue to do so after they're married. It's a relief to Angie because she doesn't have to oversee Brad's spending. He has expensive tastes and spends huge amounts on motorcycles, art and property."
In other Brangelina news, the couple have on Wednesday, February 20 had their adoption of son Pax Thien, who was adopted by Jolie from an orphanage in Vietnam last year, approved by an L.A. County Children's Court judge.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding