Brangelina Signed 200 Million Dollars Pre-Nuptial Agreement, Officially Adopted Little Pax Thien
Ahead of their much-reported wedding plans allegedly to be held later this year, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt reportedly have signed a prenuptial agreement. The celebrity power couple are said to have been working on a financial and custody agreement, worth $200 million, before they walk down the aisle.
"They have both been through divorces and are wise enough not to marry without a pre-nup in place," an insider has revealed. "They know the score. They know that, if God forbid, things don't work out, they can make a clean break and go their separate ways with their separate assets."
While there has yet official statement from either Jolie or Pitt, the insider went on saying that "There are no joint bank accounts and there never will be. They keep their money separate and will continue to do so after they're married. It's a relief to Angie because she doesn't have to oversee Brad's spending. He has expensive tastes and spends huge amounts on motorcycles, art and property."
In other Brangelina news, the couple have on Wednesday, February 20 had their adoption of son Pax Thien, who was adopted by Jolie from an orphanage in Vietnam last year, approved by an L.A. County Children's Court judge.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress