Hayden Panettiere Is the New Face of Candie's Clothing Line
Iconix Brand Group, Inc. announced Wednesday, February 20 the tapping of Hayden Panettiere as the new face of its junior brand Candie's. Due to her 'calling' the screen beauty will appear in the brand's spring 2008 multi-media advertising and marketing campaign for Kohl's Department Stores.
The print ads, which are said to have a classic Candie's flare, reportedly are sweet yet sexy and embody a bit of fantasy. The campaign was shot at New York's Serendipity 3, which has since been closed down by the Department of Health after failing its second health inspection in a month, by photographer Giuliano Bekor.
Commenting on her partnership with Candie's, Hayden said "I am excited to be working with Candie's. Their campaigns are fun and playful and always feature the hottest stars. I am honored to be the new Candie's 'girl' and I look forward to working with them on lots of exciting projects."
Besides appearing in Candie's print ads, Hayden will also make personal appearances on behalf of the brand as well as attend a launch party in Hollywood, C.A. later this month. Hayden is the next after Hilary Duff, Stacy Ferguson, and Destiny's Child to have all modeled for the brand.
More Hayden Panettiere News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana