Hayden Panettiere Is the New Face of Candie's Clothing Line
Iconix Brand Group, Inc. announced Wednesday, February 20 the tapping of Hayden Panettiere as the new face of its junior brand Candie's. Due to her 'calling' the screen beauty will appear in the brand's spring 2008 multi-media advertising and marketing campaign for Kohl's Department Stores.
The print ads, which are said to have a classic Candie's flare, reportedly are sweet yet sexy and embody a bit of fantasy. The campaign was shot at New York's Serendipity 3, which has since been closed down by the Department of Health after failing its second health inspection in a month, by photographer Giuliano Bekor.
Commenting on her partnership with Candie's, Hayden said "I am excited to be working with Candie's. Their campaigns are fun and playful and always feature the hottest stars. I am honored to be the new Candie's 'girl' and I look forward to working with them on lots of exciting projects."
Besides appearing in Candie's print ads, Hayden will also make personal appearances on behalf of the brand as well as attend a launch party in Hollywood, C.A. later this month. Hayden is the next after Hilary Duff, Stacy Ferguson, and Destiny's Child to have all modeled for the brand.
More Hayden Panettiere News
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash