Hayden Panettiere Is the New Face of Candie's Clothing Line
Iconix Brand Group, Inc. announced Wednesday, February 20 the tapping of Hayden Panettiere as the new face of its junior brand Candie's. Due to her 'calling' the screen beauty will appear in the brand's spring 2008 multi-media advertising and marketing campaign for Kohl's Department Stores.
The print ads, which are said to have a classic Candie's flare, reportedly are sweet yet sexy and embody a bit of fantasy. The campaign was shot at New York's Serendipity 3, which has since been closed down by the Department of Health after failing its second health inspection in a month, by photographer Giuliano Bekor.
Commenting on her partnership with Candie's, Hayden said "I am excited to be working with Candie's. Their campaigns are fun and playful and always feature the hottest stars. I am honored to be the new Candie's 'girl' and I look forward to working with them on lots of exciting projects."
Besides appearing in Candie's print ads, Hayden will also make personal appearances on behalf of the brand as well as attend a launch party in Hollywood, C.A. later this month. Hayden is the next after Hilary Duff, Stacy Ferguson, and Destiny's Child to have all modeled for the brand.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics