Hayden Panettiere Is the New Face of Candie's Clothing Line
Iconix Brand Group, Inc. announced Wednesday, February 20 the tapping of Hayden Panettiere as the new face of its junior brand Candie's. Due to her 'calling' the screen beauty will appear in the brand's spring 2008 multi-media advertising and marketing campaign for Kohl's Department Stores.
The print ads, which are said to have a classic Candie's flare, reportedly are sweet yet sexy and embody a bit of fantasy. The campaign was shot at New York's Serendipity 3, which has since been closed down by the Department of Health after failing its second health inspection in a month, by photographer Giuliano Bekor.
Commenting on her partnership with Candie's, Hayden said "I am excited to be working with Candie's. Their campaigns are fun and playful and always feature the hottest stars. I am honored to be the new Candie's 'girl' and I look forward to working with them on lots of exciting projects."
Besides appearing in Candie's print ads, Hayden will also make personal appearances on behalf of the brand as well as attend a launch party in Hollywood, C.A. later this month. Hayden is the next after Hilary Duff, Stacy Ferguson, and Destiny's Child to have all modeled for the brand.
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?