Toby Keith, Carrie Underwood to Highlight CMT Awards
List of performers for the upcoming CMT Music Awards have been unveiled. Toby Keith, Taylor Swift, Sugarland, Carrie Underwood, Alan Jackson and biggest first round nominee Brad Paisley are among those confirmed taking the stage on April 14.
Tickets for the show which is held at Nashville's The Curb Event center will be sold starting from this Saturday, February 23 at 10 A.M. More performers will be announced as the event's date comes closer.
Meanwhile, votes are still accumulated for the final nominees of the 12 categories and will be closed on Monday, February 25. The final four candidates in each category will be announced on March 6 and fans can then vote for the winners starting from April 11. The video of the year nominees will be announced the night of the awards and voted live during the show.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs