Set to Star in 'Cadillac', Beyonce Knowles Double Her Role as Exec Producer
Coming on board the drama musical "Cadillac Records" as an actress proved to be not enough for Beyonce Knowles as she adds "executive producer" title for her involvement in the movie. According to Hollywood Reporter, the 26-year-old "Bootylicious" singer has signed on for the role of the film's executive.
Before joining the film as executive producer, the co-star of Jennifer Hudson in "Dreamgirls", has agreed to portray 1950s' singer Etta James for the Sony BMG Films' movie. She joined the rest of the cast that include Adrien Brody, Columbus Short, Cedric the Entertainer and Tammy Blanchard.
Like in the acclaimed drama musical "Dreamgirls", Knowles will also provide songs for the film. For "Cadillac", she is going to record four songs to be included on the soundtrack. Further, according to the ten-time Grammy Awards-winner's representative, she will donate a part of her film's commissions to recovering addicts through Knowles and Rowland Families' Survivor Foundation.
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development