Set to Star in 'Cadillac', Beyonce Knowles Double Her Role as Exec Producer
Coming on board the drama musical "Cadillac Records" as an actress proved to be not enough for Beyonce Knowles as she adds "executive producer" title for her involvement in the movie. According to Hollywood Reporter, the 26-year-old "Bootylicious" singer has signed on for the role of the film's executive.
Before joining the film as executive producer, the co-star of Jennifer Hudson in "Dreamgirls", has agreed to portray 1950s' singer Etta James for the Sony BMG Films' movie. She joined the rest of the cast that include Adrien Brody, Columbus Short, Cedric the Entertainer and Tammy Blanchard.
Like in the acclaimed drama musical "Dreamgirls", Knowles will also provide songs for the film. For "Cadillac", she is going to record four songs to be included on the soundtrack. Further, according to the ten-time Grammy Awards-winner's representative, she will donate a part of her film's commissions to recovering addicts through Knowles and Rowland Families' Survivor Foundation.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie