Set to Star in 'Cadillac', Beyonce Knowles Double Her Role as Exec Producer
Coming on board the drama musical "Cadillac Records" as an actress proved to be not enough for Beyonce Knowles as she adds "executive producer" title for her involvement in the movie. According to Hollywood Reporter, the 26-year-old "Bootylicious" singer has signed on for the role of the film's executive.
Before joining the film as executive producer, the co-star of Jennifer Hudson in "Dreamgirls", has agreed to portray 1950s' singer Etta James for the Sony BMG Films' movie. She joined the rest of the cast that include Adrien Brody, Columbus Short, Cedric the Entertainer and Tammy Blanchard.
Like in the acclaimed drama musical "Dreamgirls", Knowles will also provide songs for the film. For "Cadillac", she is going to record four songs to be included on the soundtrack. Further, according to the ten-time Grammy Awards-winner's representative, she will donate a part of her film's commissions to recovering addicts through Knowles and Rowland Families' Survivor Foundation.
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12