Set to Star in 'Cadillac', Beyonce Knowles Double Her Role as Exec Producer
Coming on board the drama musical "Cadillac Records" as an actress proved to be not enough for Beyonce Knowles as she adds "executive producer" title for her involvement in the movie. According to Hollywood Reporter, the 26-year-old "Bootylicious" singer has signed on for the role of the film's executive.
Before joining the film as executive producer, the co-star of Jennifer Hudson in "Dreamgirls", has agreed to portray 1950s' singer Etta James for the Sony BMG Films' movie. She joined the rest of the cast that include Adrien Brody, Columbus Short, Cedric the Entertainer and Tammy Blanchard.
Like in the acclaimed drama musical "Dreamgirls", Knowles will also provide songs for the film. For "Cadillac", she is going to record four songs to be included on the soundtrack. Further, according to the ten-time Grammy Awards-winner's representative, she will donate a part of her film's commissions to recovering addicts through Knowles and Rowland Families' Survivor Foundation.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch