'Harry Potter V' Helmer Back for Last Potter Installment
For those who love the works of helmer David Yates on "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", they could be cheering as it was said that the director will be back directing the final "Harry Potter" film, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows". The news was broken out by Children's author Lois Lowry on her official blog.
On an entry dated February 19, the author revealed that the director has decided to take on the seventh and last project of the Potter series. Lowry who had hoped that Yates would direct the film version of her novel "The Giver" wrote, "Bad news from The Giver Movie front. David Yates, the director currently working on the next Harry Potter film, was supposed to begin The Giver film next. But he has just decided he wants to do the final Harry Potter first, thereby postponing The Giver by several years."
If Yates is indeed signed for the last Potter installment, the project would be his third work for the series. He will also re-team once again with the three young stars of the film series, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson who have agreed earlier to go back for the final film. Yates is currently involved in the production of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" which has started filming in London, England.
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'