Eva Longoria Spotted Shopping Baby Nursery, Finally Pregnant?!
Eva Longoria has added fuel to the long persistent pregnancy rumors after she's been spotted shopping for a baby nursery. The actress, who insisted the widely spread pregnancy speculation as not true, was spotted buying baby accessories during her recent shopping trip in Los Angeles.
Eva, as reported by various news media, was spotted admiring furniture and clothes in Los Angeles' exclusive children's boutique Petit Tresor. "She and a girlfriend were ooh-ing and ahh-ing over all the baby things. She looked at cribs, changing tables and inquired about designing a nursery," said a source, adding that Eva "bought a $116 Robbie Adrian blanket and a half-dozen Huddy Buddy Babygros, including one that proclaimed, 'I tend to drool'."
Eva, who is married to basketball star Tony Parker, has been hit with heavy pregnancy rumors which she quashed, simply blamed her weight gain to the recent Hollywood writers strike that made her unable to go to work.
Set the record straight on that matter, the "Desperate Housewives" actress was quoted as saying, "No pregnancy, not yet. I've been cooking and eating, cooking and eating. I keep telling everyone that I've gained 10 pounds just being on strike."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7