Eva Longoria Spotted Shopping Baby Nursery, Finally Pregnant?!
Eva Longoria has added fuel to the long persistent pregnancy rumors after she's been spotted shopping for a baby nursery. The actress, who insisted the widely spread pregnancy speculation as not true, was spotted buying baby accessories during her recent shopping trip in Los Angeles.
Eva, as reported by various news media, was spotted admiring furniture and clothes in Los Angeles' exclusive children's boutique Petit Tresor. "She and a girlfriend were ooh-ing and ahh-ing over all the baby things. She looked at cribs, changing tables and inquired about designing a nursery," said a source, adding that Eva "bought a $116 Robbie Adrian blanket and a half-dozen Huddy Buddy Babygros, including one that proclaimed, 'I tend to drool'."
Eva, who is married to basketball star Tony Parker, has been hit with heavy pregnancy rumors which she quashed, simply blamed her weight gain to the recent Hollywood writers strike that made her unable to go to work.
Set the record straight on that matter, the "Desperate Housewives" actress was quoted as saying, "No pregnancy, not yet. I've been cooking and eating, cooking and eating. I keep telling everyone that I've gained 10 pounds just being on strike."
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016