Eva Longoria Spotted Shopping Baby Nursery, Finally Pregnant?!
Eva Longoria has added fuel to the long persistent pregnancy rumors after she's been spotted shopping for a baby nursery. The actress, who insisted the widely spread pregnancy speculation as not true, was spotted buying baby accessories during her recent shopping trip in Los Angeles.
Eva, as reported by various news media, was spotted admiring furniture and clothes in Los Angeles' exclusive children's boutique Petit Tresor. "She and a girlfriend were ooh-ing and ahh-ing over all the baby things. She looked at cribs, changing tables and inquired about designing a nursery," said a source, adding that Eva "bought a $116 Robbie Adrian blanket and a half-dozen Huddy Buddy Babygros, including one that proclaimed, 'I tend to drool'."
Eva, who is married to basketball star Tony Parker, has been hit with heavy pregnancy rumors which she quashed, simply blamed her weight gain to the recent Hollywood writers strike that made her unable to go to work.
Set the record straight on that matter, the "Desperate Housewives" actress was quoted as saying, "No pregnancy, not yet. I've been cooking and eating, cooking and eating. I keep telling everyone that I've gained 10 pounds just being on strike."
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women