Mariah Carey to Show Off New Figure in 'Touch My Body' Video
As previously reported, Mariah Carey has shot the music video for her new single, "Touch My Body" with director Brett Ratner and now the helmer cannot wait to show his work to the public. Ratner believed that viewers will be 'wowed' by Carey's performance on the clip.
"Mariah looks better than she has ever looked... It's ridiculous," said the director. "She has this trainer that she flew in from (Caribbean island) St. Barts and this woman has been beating the hell out of her and her body. She has an incredible body, but she was always very voluptuous; now she's just, like, fit and I was, like, we've gotta show this body."
Ratner had worked with Carey in her other videos like "Thank God I Found You" and "We Belong Together". The new joint will be premiered on-line on Monday, February 25 with Jack McBrayer who is mostly known as Kenneth in "30 Rock" making a cameo.
"Touch My Body" is the first single from Carey's upcoming album "E=MC²" which will be released on April 15.
More Mariah Carey News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off