Mariah Carey to Show Off New Figure in 'Touch My Body' Video
As previously reported, Mariah Carey has shot the music video for her new single, "Touch My Body" with director Brett Ratner and now the helmer cannot wait to show his work to the public. Ratner believed that viewers will be 'wowed' by Carey's performance on the clip.
"Mariah looks better than she has ever looked... It's ridiculous," said the director. "She has this trainer that she flew in from (Caribbean island) St. Barts and this woman has been beating the hell out of her and her body. She has an incredible body, but she was always very voluptuous; now she's just, like, fit and I was, like, we've gotta show this body."
Ratner had worked with Carey in her other videos like "Thank God I Found You" and "We Belong Together". The new joint will be premiered on-line on Monday, February 25 with Jack McBrayer who is mostly known as Kenneth in "30 Rock" making a cameo.
"Touch My Body" is the first single from Carey's upcoming album "E=MC²" which will be released on April 15.
More Mariah Carey News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen