Mariah Carey to Show Off New Figure in 'Touch My Body' Video
As previously reported, Mariah Carey has shot the music video for her new single, "Touch My Body" with director Brett Ratner and now the helmer cannot wait to show his work to the public. Ratner believed that viewers will be 'wowed' by Carey's performance on the clip.
"Mariah looks better than she has ever looked... It's ridiculous," said the director. "She has this trainer that she flew in from (Caribbean island) St. Barts and this woman has been beating the hell out of her and her body. She has an incredible body, but she was always very voluptuous; now she's just, like, fit and I was, like, we've gotta show this body."
Ratner had worked with Carey in her other videos like "Thank God I Found You" and "We Belong Together". The new joint will be premiered on-line on Monday, February 25 with Jack McBrayer who is mostly known as Kenneth in "30 Rock" making a cameo.
"Touch My Body" is the first single from Carey's upcoming album "E=MC²" which will be released on April 15.
More Mariah Carey News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special