Mariah Carey to Show Off New Figure in 'Touch My Body' Video
As previously reported, Mariah Carey has shot the music video for her new single, "Touch My Body" with director Brett Ratner and now the helmer cannot wait to show his work to the public. Ratner believed that viewers will be 'wowed' by Carey's performance on the clip.
"Mariah looks better than she has ever looked... It's ridiculous," said the director. "She has this trainer that she flew in from (Caribbean island) St. Barts and this woman has been beating the hell out of her and her body. She has an incredible body, but she was always very voluptuous; now she's just, like, fit and I was, like, we've gotta show this body."
Ratner had worked with Carey in her other videos like "Thank God I Found You" and "We Belong Together". The new joint will be premiered on-line on Monday, February 25 with Jack McBrayer who is mostly known as Kenneth in "30 Rock" making a cameo.
"Touch My Body" is the first single from Carey's upcoming album "E=MC²" which will be released on April 15.
More Mariah Carey News
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money