Exposed: Woman in Kanye West's 'Flashing Lights' Video
The sexy woman who 'chop up' Kanye West in his latest video clip "Flashing Lights" has revealed her identity and spoken her view about the project. The woman whose name is Rita G. has graced the Playboy magazine and has enjoyed a fame increase since the clip's debut.
The video that was premiered last week was directed by Spike Jonez and West himself with slow motion scenario that tells about Rita's character caressing West in the back of her trunk but later hitting him with a shovel. According to MTV, although the clip is considerably short, it is not a part 1 of later clips.
Telling how she got the part in the video, Rita said, "He (Kanye) told his boy, 'Yo, I need you to call this girl called Rita G. I happen to know he's been a fan of mine for a while, because he mentioned something about me in an interview he did for Playboy quite some time back."
Rita also revealed that West picked her wardrobe and frequently changed his mind towards the idea of the video. "It actually kept changing all the way until the day I came to where the car was, and the director was like, 'Oh, nobody told you the new idea?' " she said. West reportedly wanted it to be about fashion, sex and life.
"This video will go over a lot of people's heads - and it's supposed to," Rita said further. "I think it's great that it does. Because Kanye is just on another level; he's ahead of his time, in a sense. So all the third-graders who come home from school and want to watch videos and snap their fingers and all that, they're probably gonna think, 'That video is wack, but that chick got a fat a**.' And that's fine. But people in higher positions, they're gonna see something different. They're gonna get it, people who are thinkers."
More Kanye West News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?