Anna Faris' Divorce Finalized
Anna Faris is now officially back on the single scene. The actress, best known for her leading role as Cindy Campbell in the "Scary Movie" films, has her divorce to actor hubby Ben Indra finalized Tuesday, February 19.
Anna and Ben first met while working on the 1999 film "Lovers Lane" and had since then began dating. The couple tied the knot on June 3, 2004 and then separated in March 2007. Per People, Anna filed for divorce in Los Angeles Superior Court last April, citing irreconcilable differences.
As part of their divorce agreement, Anna reportedly has agreed to pay Ben $900,000 and split property and acting royalties.
Anna and Ben have no children together.
More Anna Faris News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie