Anna Faris' Divorce Finalized
Anna Faris is now officially back on the single scene. The actress, best known for her leading role as Cindy Campbell in the "Scary Movie" films, has her divorce to actor hubby Ben Indra finalized Tuesday, February 19.
Anna and Ben first met while working on the 1999 film "Lovers Lane" and had since then began dating. The couple tied the knot on June 3, 2004 and then separated in March 2007. Per People, Anna filed for divorce in Los Angeles Superior Court last April, citing irreconcilable differences.
As part of their divorce agreement, Anna reportedly has agreed to pay Ben $900,000 and split property and acting royalties.
Anna and Ben have no children together.
More Anna Faris News
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic