Anna Faris' Divorce Finalized
Anna Faris is now officially back on the single scene. The actress, best known for her leading role as Cindy Campbell in the "Scary Movie" films, has her divorce to actor hubby Ben Indra finalized Tuesday, February 19.
Anna and Ben first met while working on the 1999 film "Lovers Lane" and had since then began dating. The couple tied the knot on June 3, 2004 and then separated in March 2007. Per People, Anna filed for divorce in Los Angeles Superior Court last April, citing irreconcilable differences.
As part of their divorce agreement, Anna reportedly has agreed to pay Ben $900,000 and split property and acting royalties.
Anna and Ben have no children together.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal