Anna Faris' Divorce Finalized
Anna Faris is now officially back on the single scene. The actress, best known for her leading role as Cindy Campbell in the "Scary Movie" films, has her divorce to actor hubby Ben Indra finalized Tuesday, February 19.
Anna and Ben first met while working on the 1999 film "Lovers Lane" and had since then began dating. The couple tied the knot on June 3, 2004 and then separated in March 2007. Per People, Anna filed for divorce in Los Angeles Superior Court last April, citing irreconcilable differences.
As part of their divorce agreement, Anna reportedly has agreed to pay Ben $900,000 and split property and acting royalties.
Anna and Ben have no children together.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences