Anna Faris' Divorce Finalized
Anna Faris is now officially back on the single scene. The actress, best known for her leading role as Cindy Campbell in the "Scary Movie" films, has her divorce to actor hubby Ben Indra finalized Tuesday, February 19.
Anna and Ben first met while working on the 1999 film "Lovers Lane" and had since then began dating. The couple tied the knot on June 3, 2004 and then separated in March 2007. Per People, Anna filed for divorce in Los Angeles Superior Court last April, citing irreconcilable differences.
As part of their divorce agreement, Anna reportedly has agreed to pay Ben $900,000 and split property and acting royalties.
Anna and Ben have no children together.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress