Publicist Confirmed Pink and Hubby Carey Hart Have Separated
The long persistent rumors come to fruition, Pink and her husband Carey Hart are divorcing. The couple who have been married since January 2006 have separated, it has been confirmed.
"Pink and Carey Hart have separated. This decision was made by best friends with a huge amount of love and respect for one another," a representative for Pink said in a statement. "While the marriage is over, their friendship has never been stronger."
No reason was given for the split, which was first reported by People.
Pink, a pop rock singer, and motocross racer Hart met at the 2001 X Games in Las Vegas and were an on-again, off-again couple prior to getting married. Pink proposed in June 2005 at one of Hart's races, and they then married on January 7, 2006, in a non-denominational ceremony in Costa Rica.
Rumors of a rift between the husband and wife first surfaced in December 2006. And when the break up rumors arose back August last year, Hart quickly came to denial, insisted such reports were "just a bunch of trash talk. It's just a nasty rumor. Everything's fine."
More Pink News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says