Rihanna Involved in Cupcake Fight?!
Won't be turning 20 until Wednesday, February 20, Rihanna however preferred to celebrate her birthday early. The Barbadian singer celebrated her 20th birthday partying with friends at Los Angeles' Les Deux nightclub on Tuesday night, February 19 during which she involved in a cupcake fight.
Rihanna along with celebrity pals, including Kanye West, Wilmer Valderrama, and Chris Brown were all enjoying the party when "There was cupcake frosting all over Rihanna's face and the group was hysterically laughing to the point of almost tears!" a source in the know revealed.
Chris Brown, who was rumored to be dating the birthday girl, then sang her an acapella version of "Happy Birthday." He was given a standing ovation.
In other Rihanna news, it has been confirmed by the Klaxons that the R&B songbird will team up with them to perform at the highly anticipated Brit Awards, slated to be held on February 20.
More Rihanna News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'