People Magazine Shelled Out 2 Million Dollars for Christina Aguilera and Son Max's Cover Shoot
It costs People Magazine a really big buck to have pop superstar Christina Aguilera and her baby boy Max Liron Bratman featured on the cover of their latest issue. The publication reportedly paid the baby-momma $2 Million for the exclusive pictures of her son, featured on its February 15 , 2008 issue.
In addition to the cover shoot, People also obtained a photo of Max's nursery and a family photo, all of which made it worth for them to spend such amount of money. The other mega bucks baby picture is that of Nicole Richie's baby daughter Harlow Winter Kate Madden, which according to Gawker.com, cost People $1 Million.
Hollywood power couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are the next to score the list of mega bucks baby pics, got paid a reported $2 million for a picture of adopted son Pax and $4 million for a picture of their biological daughter Shiloh. They later donated that money to charity.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3