People Magazine Shelled Out 2 Million Dollars for Christina Aguilera and Son Max's Cover Shoot
It costs People Magazine a really big buck to have pop superstar Christina Aguilera and her baby boy Max Liron Bratman featured on the cover of their latest issue. The publication reportedly paid the baby-momma $2 Million for the exclusive pictures of her son, featured on its February 15 , 2008 issue.
In addition to the cover shoot, People also obtained a photo of Max's nursery and a family photo, all of which made it worth for them to spend such amount of money. The other mega bucks baby picture is that of Nicole Richie's baby daughter Harlow Winter Kate Madden, which according to Gawker.com, cost People $1 Million.
Hollywood power couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are the next to score the list of mega bucks baby pics, got paid a reported $2 million for a picture of adopted son Pax and $4 million for a picture of their biological daughter Shiloh. They later donated that money to charity.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free