People Magazine Shelled Out 2 Million Dollars for Christina Aguilera and Son Max's Cover Shoot
It costs People Magazine a really big buck to have pop superstar Christina Aguilera and her baby boy Max Liron Bratman featured on the cover of their latest issue. The publication reportedly paid the baby-momma $2 Million for the exclusive pictures of her son, featured on its February 15 , 2008 issue.
In addition to the cover shoot, People also obtained a photo of Max's nursery and a family photo, all of which made it worth for them to spend such amount of money. The other mega bucks baby picture is that of Nicole Richie's baby daughter Harlow Winter Kate Madden, which according to Gawker.com, cost People $1 Million.
Hollywood power couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are the next to score the list of mega bucks baby pics, got paid a reported $2 million for a picture of adopted son Pax and $4 million for a picture of their biological daughter Shiloh. They later donated that money to charity.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack