People Magazine Shelled Out 2 Million Dollars for Christina Aguilera and Son Max's Cover Shoot
It costs People Magazine a really big buck to have pop superstar Christina Aguilera and her baby boy Max Liron Bratman featured on the cover of their latest issue. The publication reportedly paid the baby-momma $2 Million for the exclusive pictures of her son, featured on its February 15 , 2008 issue.
In addition to the cover shoot, People also obtained a photo of Max's nursery and a family photo, all of which made it worth for them to spend such amount of money. The other mega bucks baby picture is that of Nicole Richie's baby daughter Harlow Winter Kate Madden, which according to Gawker.com, cost People $1 Million.
Hollywood power couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are the next to score the list of mega bucks baby pics, got paid a reported $2 million for a picture of adopted son Pax and $4 million for a picture of their biological daughter Shiloh. They later donated that money to charity.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival