People Magazine Shelled Out 2 Million Dollars for Christina Aguilera and Son Max's Cover Shoot
It costs People Magazine a really big buck to have pop superstar Christina Aguilera and her baby boy Max Liron Bratman featured on the cover of their latest issue. The publication reportedly paid the baby-momma $2 Million for the exclusive pictures of her son, featured on its February 15 , 2008 issue.
In addition to the cover shoot, People also obtained a photo of Max's nursery and a family photo, all of which made it worth for them to spend such amount of money. The other mega bucks baby picture is that of Nicole Richie's baby daughter Harlow Winter Kate Madden, which according to Gawker.com, cost People $1 Million.
Hollywood power couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are the next to score the list of mega bucks baby pics, got paid a reported $2 million for a picture of adopted son Pax and $4 million for a picture of their biological daughter Shiloh. They later donated that money to charity.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7