'G.I. Joe' Cast in the U.S. President
The action hero film "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" has found the perfect man to depict the President of the United States. According to Latino Review, the Stephen Sommers' film has cast Jonathan Pryce to play the most important man in the U.S.
Though reportedly the character is considerably minor, Pryce's role still plays an important part in the action adventure movie to be released on August 7, 2009. In joining the cast, the actor will act alongside Dennis Quaid, Channing Tatum, Sienna Miller, Ray Park, Marlon Wayans and many others.
The 60-year-old actor most recently can be seen in the latest installment from the blockbuster trilogy "Pirates of the Caribbean", "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" as Governor Weatherby Swann, the father of Keira Knightley's character. Next, he will appear in Uma Thurman-starring drama "My Zinc Bed" and George Clooney-directed film "Leatherheads".
- Meek Mill Is Being Sued Over Deadly Shooting Outside His Concert Last Year
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- T.I. Confronts Tiny About Alleged Floyd Mayweather Affair
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles