'G.I. Joe' Cast in the U.S. President
The action hero film "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" has found the perfect man to depict the President of the United States. According to Latino Review, the Stephen Sommers' film has cast Jonathan Pryce to play the most important man in the U.S.
Though reportedly the character is considerably minor, Pryce's role still plays an important part in the action adventure movie to be released on August 7, 2009. In joining the cast, the actor will act alongside Dennis Quaid, Channing Tatum, Sienna Miller, Ray Park, Marlon Wayans and many others.
The 60-year-old actor most recently can be seen in the latest installment from the blockbuster trilogy "Pirates of the Caribbean", "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" as Governor Weatherby Swann, the father of Keira Knightley's character. Next, he will appear in Uma Thurman-starring drama "My Zinc Bed" and George Clooney-directed film "Leatherheads".
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special