'G.I. Joe' Cast in the U.S. President
The action hero film "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" has found the perfect man to depict the President of the United States. According to Latino Review, the Stephen Sommers' film has cast Jonathan Pryce to play the most important man in the U.S.
Though reportedly the character is considerably minor, Pryce's role still plays an important part in the action adventure movie to be released on August 7, 2009. In joining the cast, the actor will act alongside Dennis Quaid, Channing Tatum, Sienna Miller, Ray Park, Marlon Wayans and many others.
The 60-year-old actor most recently can be seen in the latest installment from the blockbuster trilogy "Pirates of the Caribbean", "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" as Governor Weatherby Swann, the father of Keira Knightley's character. Next, he will appear in Uma Thurman-starring drama "My Zinc Bed" and George Clooney-directed film "Leatherheads".
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami