'G.I. Joe' Cast in the U.S. President
The action hero film "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" has found the perfect man to depict the President of the United States. According to Latino Review, the Stephen Sommers' film has cast Jonathan Pryce to play the most important man in the U.S.
Though reportedly the character is considerably minor, Pryce's role still plays an important part in the action adventure movie to be released on August 7, 2009. In joining the cast, the actor will act alongside Dennis Quaid, Channing Tatum, Sienna Miller, Ray Park, Marlon Wayans and many others.
The 60-year-old actor most recently can be seen in the latest installment from the blockbuster trilogy "Pirates of the Caribbean", "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" as Governor Weatherby Swann, the father of Keira Knightley's character. Next, he will appear in Uma Thurman-starring drama "My Zinc Bed" and George Clooney-directed film "Leatherheads".
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'