'G.I. Joe' Cast in the U.S. President
The action hero film "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" has found the perfect man to depict the President of the United States. According to Latino Review, the Stephen Sommers' film has cast Jonathan Pryce to play the most important man in the U.S.
Though reportedly the character is considerably minor, Pryce's role still plays an important part in the action adventure movie to be released on August 7, 2009. In joining the cast, the actor will act alongside Dennis Quaid, Channing Tatum, Sienna Miller, Ray Park, Marlon Wayans and many others.
The 60-year-old actor most recently can be seen in the latest installment from the blockbuster trilogy "Pirates of the Caribbean", "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" as Governor Weatherby Swann, the father of Keira Knightley's character. Next, he will appear in Uma Thurman-starring drama "My Zinc Bed" and George Clooney-directed film "Leatherheads".
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl