Heather Mills and Paul McCartney Reportedly Settled Their Divorce with 108 Million Dollar Settlement
The very public and bitter divorce of Heather Mills and estranged husband Paul McCartney has reportedly come into an end. With many other news media reported that the battle could wrap up by Monday, February 18, the New York Daily News claimed the pair have already settled their divorce with a whopping $108 million settlement being awarded to Mills.
The soon-to-be-former couple are said to have the amount of money broken down to a $40 million lump sum and $5 million more every year until four-years-old daughter Beatrice turns 18. The divorce settlement, still according to the Daily Mail, includes a strict confidentiality agreement.
"They have agreed on all points," the Daily Mail quoted a source as saying. "Nothing much has changed this week. There was a deal at the beginning, but it was a complex one."
Both Mills and McCartney reportedly are expected in London's High Court on Monday, February 18 in front of Justice Hugh Bennett in case there are any last-minute details to work out.
No words from either of them nor their people concerning the divorce settlement report.
Mills and McCartney, a former member of The Beatles, were married in June 2002. They have one daughter together, Beatrice Milly McCartney, who was born on October 28, 2003. In May 2006, the pair publicly announced their separation in a joint statement, saying "Having tried exceptionally hard to make our relationship work given the daily pressures surrounding us, it is with sadness that we have decided to go our separate ways. Our parting is amicable and both of us still care about each other very much."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed