Socialite Paris Hilton Under Investigation for Owning 17 Dogs
Boasted in an interview on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Monday, February 11 about owning 17 pets, Paris Hilton's love for the dogs landed her at the center of a new Los Angeles Department of Animal Services investigation.
Paris' chat-show stop was meant to promote her box-office bomb "The Hottie and the Nottie" when the hotel heiress and socialite ended up telling chat show host Ellen all about the extent of her pooch collection without even realizing that it was indeed illegal to have more than three dogs at any one non-kennel, non-breeder, residential address in Los Angeles.
Being asked about her pooches, Paris told Ellen "Oh my goodness. I have 17 dogs" and explained further "They keep having babies, and I feel bad to give them away 'cause I feel like if I had a baby and someone gave it away, it'd be mean. So, I feel bad for my dogs."
Soon following her dog boast on the chat-show, the Los Angeles Department of Animal Services paid a visit to Paris' home Tuesday, February 12 upon receiving a complaint from an animal rescue group about the star's dogs. Nevertheless, the visit resulted in nothing as Paris' home was under serious construction with nobody, including pets, was living there. The Los Angeles Department of Animal Services only left word with a maid and has yet issued any statement concerning the investigation.
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years