Socialite Paris Hilton Under Investigation for Owning 17 Dogs
Boasted in an interview on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Monday, February 11 about owning 17 pets, Paris Hilton's love for the dogs landed her at the center of a new Los Angeles Department of Animal Services investigation.
Paris' chat-show stop was meant to promote her box-office bomb "The Hottie and the Nottie" when the hotel heiress and socialite ended up telling chat show host Ellen all about the extent of her pooch collection without even realizing that it was indeed illegal to have more than three dogs at any one non-kennel, non-breeder, residential address in Los Angeles.
Being asked about her pooches, Paris told Ellen "Oh my goodness. I have 17 dogs" and explained further "They keep having babies, and I feel bad to give them away 'cause I feel like if I had a baby and someone gave it away, it'd be mean. So, I feel bad for my dogs."
Soon following her dog boast on the chat-show, the Los Angeles Department of Animal Services paid a visit to Paris' home Tuesday, February 12 upon receiving a complaint from an animal rescue group about the star's dogs. Nevertheless, the visit resulted in nothing as Paris' home was under serious construction with nobody, including pets, was living there. The Los Angeles Department of Animal Services only left word with a maid and has yet issued any statement concerning the investigation.
More Paris Hilton News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'