Lindsay Lohan Flirts with Adrian Grenier and Leonardo DiCaprio
Is single and available since her split from her latest boyfriend, snowboarder Riley Giles, late last year, Lindsay Lohan is working up her charm, trying to snare Hollywood hunks Adrian Grenier and Leonardo DiCaprio.
According to the New York Daily News, an eyewitness claimed to have seen Lindsay flitted between the two actors at S Bar in West Hollywood on Tuesday night, February 12.
The New York Daily News' Gatecrasher described, "LiLo at first gravitated to Grenier, pulling off her red leather jacket and pulling him onto the dance floor. But when the girl he came with reclaimed the "Entourage" star, Lohan made her way over to the table where Leo was partying with Kevin Connolly and Lukas Haas. 'She was very flirty with Leo,' says our spy. 'But he wasn't saying much to her.' DiCaprio and Grenier and their posses exited around 2 a.m., leaving Lohan with some girlfriends."
The column, moreover, also claimed that Lindsay appeared to have slipped off the wagon again during the evening as she was spotted drinking both vodka and champagne.
No words from Lindsay nor her people concerning the report.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville