Lindsay Lohan Flirts with Adrian Grenier and Leonardo DiCaprio
Is single and available since her split from her latest boyfriend, snowboarder Riley Giles, late last year, Lindsay Lohan is working up her charm, trying to snare Hollywood hunks Adrian Grenier and Leonardo DiCaprio.
According to the New York Daily News, an eyewitness claimed to have seen Lindsay flitted between the two actors at S Bar in West Hollywood on Tuesday night, February 12.
The New York Daily News' Gatecrasher described, "LiLo at first gravitated to Grenier, pulling off her red leather jacket and pulling him onto the dance floor. But when the girl he came with reclaimed the "Entourage" star, Lohan made her way over to the table where Leo was partying with Kevin Connolly and Lukas Haas. 'She was very flirty with Leo,' says our spy. 'But he wasn't saying much to her.' DiCaprio and Grenier and their posses exited around 2 a.m., leaving Lohan with some girlfriends."
The column, moreover, also claimed that Lindsay appeared to have slipped off the wagon again during the evening as she was spotted drinking both vodka and champagne.
No words from Lindsay nor her people concerning the report.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia