Lindsay Lohan Flirts with Adrian Grenier and Leonardo DiCaprio
Is single and available since her split from her latest boyfriend, snowboarder Riley Giles, late last year, Lindsay Lohan is working up her charm, trying to snare Hollywood hunks Adrian Grenier and Leonardo DiCaprio.
According to the New York Daily News, an eyewitness claimed to have seen Lindsay flitted between the two actors at S Bar in West Hollywood on Tuesday night, February 12.
The New York Daily News' Gatecrasher described, "LiLo at first gravitated to Grenier, pulling off her red leather jacket and pulling him onto the dance floor. But when the girl he came with reclaimed the "Entourage" star, Lohan made her way over to the table where Leo was partying with Kevin Connolly and Lukas Haas. 'She was very flirty with Leo,' says our spy. 'But he wasn't saying much to her.' DiCaprio and Grenier and their posses exited around 2 a.m., leaving Lohan with some girlfriends."
The column, moreover, also claimed that Lindsay appeared to have slipped off the wagon again during the evening as she was spotted drinking both vodka and champagne.
No words from Lindsay nor her people concerning the report.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash