Lindsay Lohan Flirts with Adrian Grenier and Leonardo DiCaprio
Is single and available since her split from her latest boyfriend, snowboarder Riley Giles, late last year, Lindsay Lohan is working up her charm, trying to snare Hollywood hunks Adrian Grenier and Leonardo DiCaprio.
According to the New York Daily News, an eyewitness claimed to have seen Lindsay flitted between the two actors at S Bar in West Hollywood on Tuesday night, February 12.
The New York Daily News' Gatecrasher described, "LiLo at first gravitated to Grenier, pulling off her red leather jacket and pulling him onto the dance floor. But when the girl he came with reclaimed the "Entourage" star, Lohan made her way over to the table where Leo was partying with Kevin Connolly and Lukas Haas. 'She was very flirty with Leo,' says our spy. 'But he wasn't saying much to her.' DiCaprio and Grenier and their posses exited around 2 a.m., leaving Lohan with some girlfriends."
The column, moreover, also claimed that Lindsay appeared to have slipped off the wagon again during the evening as she was spotted drinking both vodka and champagne.
No words from Lindsay nor her people concerning the report.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana