Lindsay Lohan Flirts with Adrian Grenier and Leonardo DiCaprio
Is single and available since her split from her latest boyfriend, snowboarder Riley Giles, late last year, Lindsay Lohan is working up her charm, trying to snare Hollywood hunks Adrian Grenier and Leonardo DiCaprio.
According to the New York Daily News, an eyewitness claimed to have seen Lindsay flitted between the two actors at S Bar in West Hollywood on Tuesday night, February 12.
The New York Daily News' Gatecrasher described, "LiLo at first gravitated to Grenier, pulling off her red leather jacket and pulling him onto the dance floor. But when the girl he came with reclaimed the "Entourage" star, Lohan made her way over to the table where Leo was partying with Kevin Connolly and Lukas Haas. 'She was very flirty with Leo,' says our spy. 'But he wasn't saying much to her.' DiCaprio and Grenier and their posses exited around 2 a.m., leaving Lohan with some girlfriends."
The column, moreover, also claimed that Lindsay appeared to have slipped off the wagon again during the evening as she was spotted drinking both vodka and champagne.
No words from Lindsay nor her people concerning the report.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal