Oasis' Liam Gallagher Married Nicole Appleton in So Secret London Wedding
Just married, Liam Gallagher and longtime partner Nicole Appleton.
The pair who have been together for more than 7 years reportedly married in a secret ceremony in Marylebone, London on Thursday morning, February 14.
The ceremony, apparently, was so secretive that even Liam's older brother Noel Gallagher didn't even have a clue on what was going on.
No words from Liam's people concerning his secret wedding to Nicole, a former member of the all-girl group All Saints with whom he has one son named Gene Gallagher.
Liam and brother Noel both are members of the band Oasis.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?