Oasis' Liam Gallagher Married Nicole Appleton in So Secret London Wedding
Just married, Liam Gallagher and longtime partner Nicole Appleton.
The pair who have been together for more than 7 years reportedly married in a secret ceremony in Marylebone, London on Thursday morning, February 14.
The ceremony, apparently, was so secretive that even Liam's older brother Noel Gallagher didn't even have a clue on what was going on.
No words from Liam's people concerning his secret wedding to Nicole, a former member of the all-girl group All Saints with whom he has one son named Gene Gallagher.
Liam and brother Noel both are members of the band Oasis.
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money