Oasis' Liam Gallagher Married Nicole Appleton in So Secret London Wedding
Just married, Liam Gallagher and longtime partner Nicole Appleton.
The pair who have been together for more than 7 years reportedly married in a secret ceremony in Marylebone, London on Thursday morning, February 14.
The ceremony, apparently, was so secretive that even Liam's older brother Noel Gallagher didn't even have a clue on what was going on.
No words from Liam's people concerning his secret wedding to Nicole, a former member of the all-girl group All Saints with whom he has one son named Gene Gallagher.
Liam and brother Noel both are members of the band Oasis.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs