Oasis' Liam Gallagher Married Nicole Appleton in So Secret London Wedding
Just married, Liam Gallagher and longtime partner Nicole Appleton.
The pair who have been together for more than 7 years reportedly married in a secret ceremony in Marylebone, London on Thursday morning, February 14.
The ceremony, apparently, was so secretive that even Liam's older brother Noel Gallagher didn't even have a clue on what was going on.
No words from Liam's people concerning his secret wedding to Nicole, a former member of the all-girl group All Saints with whom he has one son named Gene Gallagher.
Liam and brother Noel both are members of the band Oasis.
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'