Oasis' Liam Gallagher Married Nicole Appleton in So Secret London Wedding
Just married, Liam Gallagher and longtime partner Nicole Appleton.
The pair who have been together for more than 7 years reportedly married in a secret ceremony in Marylebone, London on Thursday morning, February 14.
The ceremony, apparently, was so secretive that even Liam's older brother Noel Gallagher didn't even have a clue on what was going on.
No words from Liam's people concerning his secret wedding to Nicole, a former member of the all-girl group All Saints with whom he has one son named Gene Gallagher.
Liam and brother Noel both are members of the band Oasis.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed