More Pictures of Christina Aguilera's Baby Boy Max on Hello! Magazine
Is having the first exclusive pictures of her son Max Liron Bratman obtained by People Magazine for its issue, on newsstand Friday, February 15, Christina Aguilera unveils more for Hello! Magazine.
The pop songstress has her pictures with husband Jordan Bratman and their son Max debuted on the cover of Hello! Magazine's latest issue, on sale Tuesday, February 19. The high-profile parents, moreover, also have their three pooches posed altogether as one big family.
In an interview with the publication, Christina revealed the real reason she had her son by a caesarean. The celebrity mother admitted that she was terrified of giving birth naturally, telling Hello! "I'd heard horror stories about tearing. I really wanted a calm and peaceful environment. I didn't want any surprises."
Unlike she herself, Christina claimed her husband Bratman didn't share her fears about the birth. "Jordan wasn't squeamish at all - he had the video camera ready to go," so she said. "The most reassuring thing for me was hearing that first beautiful cry .. I just welled up with tears."
She went on saying, "We study him, he studies us back ... it's just an unbelievable experience, the whole journey. It's just a beautiful time in our lives."
Christina gave birth to Max on January 12 at 10:05 P.M. in LA. He was 6 lbs. 2 oz. and 20.5 inches long. "Christina and Jordan are proud to announce the birth of their son Max Liron Bratman. He is a beautiful, healthy baby boy!" a representative for the couple was quoted by People at that time as saying. "Mom is resting and doing well!"
More Christina Aguilera News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie