More Pictures of Christina Aguilera's Baby Boy Max on Hello! Magazine
Is having the first exclusive pictures of her son Max Liron Bratman obtained by People Magazine for its issue, on newsstand Friday, February 15, Christina Aguilera unveils more for Hello! Magazine.
The pop songstress has her pictures with husband Jordan Bratman and their son Max debuted on the cover of Hello! Magazine's latest issue, on sale Tuesday, February 19. The high-profile parents, moreover, also have their three pooches posed altogether as one big family.
In an interview with the publication, Christina revealed the real reason she had her son by a caesarean. The celebrity mother admitted that she was terrified of giving birth naturally, telling Hello! "I'd heard horror stories about tearing. I really wanted a calm and peaceful environment. I didn't want any surprises."
Unlike she herself, Christina claimed her husband Bratman didn't share her fears about the birth. "Jordan wasn't squeamish at all - he had the video camera ready to go," so she said. "The most reassuring thing for me was hearing that first beautiful cry .. I just welled up with tears."
She went on saying, "We study him, he studies us back ... it's just an unbelievable experience, the whole journey. It's just a beautiful time in our lives."
Christina gave birth to Max on January 12 at 10:05 P.M. in LA. He was 6 lbs. 2 oz. and 20.5 inches long. "Christina and Jordan are proud to announce the birth of their son Max Liron Bratman. He is a beautiful, healthy baby boy!" a representative for the couple was quoted by People at that time as saying. "Mom is resting and doing well!"
More Christina Aguilera News
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance