More Pictures of Christina Aguilera's Baby Boy Max on Hello! Magazine
Is having the first exclusive pictures of her son Max Liron Bratman obtained by People Magazine for its issue, on newsstand Friday, February 15, Christina Aguilera unveils more for Hello! Magazine.
The pop songstress has her pictures with husband Jordan Bratman and their son Max debuted on the cover of Hello! Magazine's latest issue, on sale Tuesday, February 19. The high-profile parents, moreover, also have their three pooches posed altogether as one big family.
In an interview with the publication, Christina revealed the real reason she had her son by a caesarean. The celebrity mother admitted that she was terrified of giving birth naturally, telling Hello! "I'd heard horror stories about tearing. I really wanted a calm and peaceful environment. I didn't want any surprises."
Unlike she herself, Christina claimed her husband Bratman didn't share her fears about the birth. "Jordan wasn't squeamish at all - he had the video camera ready to go," so she said. "The most reassuring thing for me was hearing that first beautiful cry .. I just welled up with tears."
She went on saying, "We study him, he studies us back ... it's just an unbelievable experience, the whole journey. It's just a beautiful time in our lives."
Christina gave birth to Max on January 12 at 10:05 P.M. in LA. He was 6 lbs. 2 oz. and 20.5 inches long. "Christina and Jordan are proud to announce the birth of their son Max Liron Bratman. He is a beautiful, healthy baby boy!" a representative for the couple was quoted by People at that time as saying. "Mom is resting and doing well!"
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism