Ooops, Katie Price's Nipple Slip Shock
Katie Price, who's famous for having a pair of giant boobs, exposed a little bit too much of her assets at a signing for her latest autobiography in London on Thursday, February 14.
The actress was publicizing her third autobiography "Pushed To The Limit" at a Waterstone's store in Piccadilly, central London and spotted sporting white hotpants, a red and white sequinned corset, white cape and Wonder Woman-style PVC legwarmers.
And there it goes, lucky fans attending the event got a little too much to see when Katie accidentally revealed her nipples whilst posing for the waiting press. Daily Star has the uncensored photo of Katie's nip slip.
Katie, who recently had a breast reduction, reportedly wasn't felling happy at all with her new boobs and thus planning for another boob job which will be her fifth one. "When I saw my boobs I was disappointed because they looked big and I wanted them to be a lot smaller. My words to the doctor beforehand were: 'I want to go a lot smaller. More pert. More stuck-on looking. But I still want people to think I've got big boobs," the model and TV personality was quoted by OK! Magazine as saying.
She, furthermore, also was said to have planned to sell her old breast implants for a million pounds, about which she revealed "They're in our safe. I'm going to sell them for a million pounds, 10% to charity."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group