R'n'B Singer JoJo Starts Recording Third Album
JoJo who previously stated that she will work on her third studio album early this year, has updated her progress by saying that it can be expected to be released in Fall. She said she also hopes to release a single before the album.
In her official MySpace blog entry on February 10, Jojo wrote, "I am in the process of recording my third album, presently. I hope to have it out this fall, but I will be releasing a single before then. I have written a lot of new music."
No other details have been further revealed but previous rumors stated that the new album will be released via Universal Motown instead of Blackground/Universal. The singer allegedly had a discontent with the latter after they refuse to make a video for her single "Anything" from her second album "The High Road".
More JoJo News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'