R'n'B Singer JoJo Starts Recording Third Album
JoJo who previously stated that she will work on her third studio album early this year, has updated her progress by saying that it can be expected to be released in Fall. She said she also hopes to release a single before the album.
In her official MySpace blog entry on February 10, Jojo wrote, "I am in the process of recording my third album, presently. I hope to have it out this fall, but I will be releasing a single before then. I have written a lot of new music."
No other details have been further revealed but previous rumors stated that the new album will be released via Universal Motown instead of Blackground/Universal. The singer allegedly had a discontent with the latter after they refuse to make a video for her single "Anything" from her second album "The High Road".
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises