R'n'B Singer JoJo Starts Recording Third Album
JoJo who previously stated that she will work on her third studio album early this year, has updated her progress by saying that it can be expected to be released in Fall. She said she also hopes to release a single before the album.
In her official MySpace blog entry on February 10, Jojo wrote, "I am in the process of recording my third album, presently. I hope to have it out this fall, but I will be releasing a single before then. I have written a lot of new music."
No other details have been further revealed but previous rumors stated that the new album will be released via Universal Motown instead of Blackground/Universal. The singer allegedly had a discontent with the latter after they refuse to make a video for her single "Anything" from her second album "The High Road".
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'