R'n'B Singer JoJo Starts Recording Third Album
JoJo who previously stated that she will work on her third studio album early this year, has updated her progress by saying that it can be expected to be released in Fall. She said she also hopes to release a single before the album.
In her official MySpace blog entry on February 10, Jojo wrote, "I am in the process of recording my third album, presently. I hope to have it out this fall, but I will be releasing a single before then. I have written a lot of new music."
No other details have been further revealed but previous rumors stated that the new album will be released via Universal Motown instead of Blackground/Universal. The singer allegedly had a discontent with the latter after they refuse to make a video for her single "Anything" from her second album "The High Road".
More JoJo News
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester