R'n'B Singer JoJo Starts Recording Third Album
JoJo who previously stated that she will work on her third studio album early this year, has updated her progress by saying that it can be expected to be released in Fall. She said she also hopes to release a single before the album.
In her official MySpace blog entry on February 10, Jojo wrote, "I am in the process of recording my third album, presently. I hope to have it out this fall, but I will be releasing a single before then. I have written a lot of new music."
No other details have been further revealed but previous rumors stated that the new album will be released via Universal Motown instead of Blackground/Universal. The singer allegedly had a discontent with the latter after they refuse to make a video for her single "Anything" from her second album "The High Road".
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week