Other Spice Girls Reunion 'Probably' Will Not Happen
For once and for all, Geri Halliwell put to rest speculations that Spice Girls may be touring again sometime in the future. Although the Ginger Spice used the word "probably", she told Billboard that the tour was actually longer than planned.
"I'm still absolutely blown away that we did more than one show," Halliwell elaborating on why the reunion will not go on. "So right now I'm thinking this is it. This is the last time you will ever get to see this Girl Power, the five Spices on the stage as one."
The band member, who quit the group in 1998 to pursue a solo career, also denied rumors that say they end the tour early because of a rift inside the five-piece, insisting that it was pure family commitments reason. "Actually it's gone on longer than planned because we thought we were only going to go to the end of January," she said. "After February everybody had commitments - kids had to go back to school and that. So we had to leave places out that we would have loved to have gone to."
However, based on "never say never", Halliwell also won't dare to say that the reunion will absolutely never occur again one day. "What this reunion taught me is you can never say never," she added. "If you had asked me 10 years ago whether there'd ever be a Spice Girls reunion concert, I'd have gone, 'No f*cking way!'"
The band cut short their extensive world tour to celebrate their reunion by chopping the Australian, African, South American and Asian leg. The tour will stop to an end on February 26 in Toronto.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom