Kylie Minogue to Ditch Sexy Costumes in Upcoming Tour
Kylie Minogue will appear different when she performs at the world tour to support her tenth album, "X". The Australian singer who will turn 40 in May this year will ditch her trademark sexy costumes and put on more "graceful" outfits.
Minogue will start the tour KYLIEX2008 on May 6 in Paris, France and she has been working with famous designer Jean Paul Gaultier to create sophisticated costumes for her. William Barker who is known to be the singer's stylist told Mirror.co.uk, "The next tour will see Kylie ageing gracefully. She's celebrating her 40th birthday this year so what we have planned is to move in the right direction."
Barker who gave the clues during Elle Style Awards that saw Minogue awarded Woman of the Year added, "We're working with Jean Paul Gaultier on the costumes - he designed Madonna's Blonde Ambition tour. The outfits he designs are incredibly sophisticated. It's difficult in pop to remain young so what's the point? Kylie's career is a constant evolution."
Barker apparently spilled too much on the details for when Minogue was asked about the tour, she jokingly said "He's fab, but I should keep him behind bars."
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna