Kylie Minogue to Ditch Sexy Costumes in Upcoming Tour
Kylie Minogue will appear different when she performs at the world tour to support her tenth album, "X". The Australian singer who will turn 40 in May this year will ditch her trademark sexy costumes and put on more "graceful" outfits.
Minogue will start the tour KYLIEX2008 on May 6 in Paris, France and she has been working with famous designer Jean Paul Gaultier to create sophisticated costumes for her. William Barker who is known to be the singer's stylist told Mirror.co.uk, "The next tour will see Kylie ageing gracefully. She's celebrating her 40th birthday this year so what we have planned is to move in the right direction."
Barker who gave the clues during Elle Style Awards that saw Minogue awarded Woman of the Year added, "We're working with Jean Paul Gaultier on the costumes - he designed Madonna's Blonde Ambition tour. The outfits he designs are incredibly sophisticated. It's difficult in pop to remain young so what's the point? Kylie's career is a constant evolution."
Barker apparently spilled too much on the details for when Minogue was asked about the tour, she jokingly said "He's fab, but I should keep him behind bars."
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?