Kylie Minogue to Ditch Sexy Costumes in Upcoming Tour
Kylie Minogue will appear different when she performs at the world tour to support her tenth album, "X". The Australian singer who will turn 40 in May this year will ditch her trademark sexy costumes and put on more "graceful" outfits.
Minogue will start the tour KYLIEX2008 on May 6 in Paris, France and she has been working with famous designer Jean Paul Gaultier to create sophisticated costumes for her. William Barker who is known to be the singer's stylist told Mirror.co.uk, "The next tour will see Kylie ageing gracefully. She's celebrating her 40th birthday this year so what we have planned is to move in the right direction."
Barker who gave the clues during Elle Style Awards that saw Minogue awarded Woman of the Year added, "We're working with Jean Paul Gaultier on the costumes - he designed Madonna's Blonde Ambition tour. The outfits he designs are incredibly sophisticated. It's difficult in pop to remain young so what's the point? Kylie's career is a constant evolution."
Barker apparently spilled too much on the details for when Minogue was asked about the tour, she jokingly said "He's fab, but I should keep him behind bars."
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot
- 'Justice League 2' Pushed Back to Make Room for Ben Affleck's 'Batman'
- Alexa PenaVega Gives Birth to First Child With Husband Carlos
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title