Kylie Minogue to Ditch Sexy Costumes in Upcoming Tour
Kylie Minogue will appear different when she performs at the world tour to support her tenth album, "X". The Australian singer who will turn 40 in May this year will ditch her trademark sexy costumes and put on more "graceful" outfits.
Minogue will start the tour KYLIEX2008 on May 6 in Paris, France and she has been working with famous designer Jean Paul Gaultier to create sophisticated costumes for her. William Barker who is known to be the singer's stylist told Mirror.co.uk, "The next tour will see Kylie ageing gracefully. She's celebrating her 40th birthday this year so what we have planned is to move in the right direction."
Barker who gave the clues during Elle Style Awards that saw Minogue awarded Woman of the Year added, "We're working with Jean Paul Gaultier on the costumes - he designed Madonna's Blonde Ambition tour. The outfits he designs are incredibly sophisticated. It's difficult in pop to remain young so what's the point? Kylie's career is a constant evolution."
Barker apparently spilled too much on the details for when Minogue was asked about the tour, she jokingly said "He's fab, but I should keep him behind bars."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!