Heather Graham to Have 'Kangaroo Jack' Husband in Indie Comedy
The star of "Cake" Heather Graham and the leading man in "Kangaroo Jack" Jerry O'Connell will be working together as a couple. According to Hollywood Reporter, the two thesps have been signed to star in an independent romantic comedy "Baby on Board".
In the Brian Herzlinger's film, they will be playing a happily married couple whose life and careers turn upside down because of an unplanned pregnancy. They will be joined by John Corbett, Katie Finneran, Ian Ziering and Lara Flynn Boyle.
Corbett and Finneran are set to play the couple's best friends, who make things worse by giving misleading advices. Ziering plays a gay obstetrician, while Boyle nabs the role of Graham's overdemanding boss.
Penned by Russell Scalise and Michael Wright, the film is scheduled to start shooting on Tuesday, February 19 in Chicago. The filming is said to be taken over a five-week period.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special