Heather Graham to Have 'Kangaroo Jack' Husband in Indie Comedy
The star of "Cake" Heather Graham and the leading man in "Kangaroo Jack" Jerry O'Connell will be working together as a couple. According to Hollywood Reporter, the two thesps have been signed to star in an independent romantic comedy "Baby on Board".
In the Brian Herzlinger's film, they will be playing a happily married couple whose life and careers turn upside down because of an unplanned pregnancy. They will be joined by John Corbett, Katie Finneran, Ian Ziering and Lara Flynn Boyle.
Corbett and Finneran are set to play the couple's best friends, who make things worse by giving misleading advices. Ziering plays a gay obstetrician, while Boyle nabs the role of Graham's overdemanding boss.
Penned by Russell Scalise and Michael Wright, the film is scheduled to start shooting on Tuesday, February 19 in Chicago. The filming is said to be taken over a five-week period.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt