Heather Graham to Have 'Kangaroo Jack' Husband in Indie Comedy
The star of "Cake" Heather Graham and the leading man in "Kangaroo Jack" Jerry O'Connell will be working together as a couple. According to Hollywood Reporter, the two thesps have been signed to star in an independent romantic comedy "Baby on Board".
In the Brian Herzlinger's film, they will be playing a happily married couple whose life and careers turn upside down because of an unplanned pregnancy. They will be joined by John Corbett, Katie Finneran, Ian Ziering and Lara Flynn Boyle.
Corbett and Finneran are set to play the couple's best friends, who make things worse by giving misleading advices. Ziering plays a gay obstetrician, while Boyle nabs the role of Graham's overdemanding boss.
Penned by Russell Scalise and Michael Wright, the film is scheduled to start shooting on Tuesday, February 19 in Chicago. The filming is said to be taken over a five-week period.
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?