Heather Graham to Have 'Kangaroo Jack' Husband in Indie Comedy
The star of "Cake" Heather Graham and the leading man in "Kangaroo Jack" Jerry O'Connell will be working together as a couple. According to Hollywood Reporter, the two thesps have been signed to star in an independent romantic comedy "Baby on Board".
In the Brian Herzlinger's film, they will be playing a happily married couple whose life and careers turn upside down because of an unplanned pregnancy. They will be joined by John Corbett, Katie Finneran, Ian Ziering and Lara Flynn Boyle.
Corbett and Finneran are set to play the couple's best friends, who make things worse by giving misleading advices. Ziering plays a gay obstetrician, while Boyle nabs the role of Graham's overdemanding boss.
Penned by Russell Scalise and Michael Wright, the film is scheduled to start shooting on Tuesday, February 19 in Chicago. The filming is said to be taken over a five-week period.
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown