Heather Graham to Have 'Kangaroo Jack' Husband in Indie Comedy
The star of "Cake" Heather Graham and the leading man in "Kangaroo Jack" Jerry O'Connell will be working together as a couple. According to Hollywood Reporter, the two thesps have been signed to star in an independent romantic comedy "Baby on Board".
In the Brian Herzlinger's film, they will be playing a happily married couple whose life and careers turn upside down because of an unplanned pregnancy. They will be joined by John Corbett, Katie Finneran, Ian Ziering and Lara Flynn Boyle.
Corbett and Finneran are set to play the couple's best friends, who make things worse by giving misleading advices. Ziering plays a gay obstetrician, while Boyle nabs the role of Graham's overdemanding boss.
Penned by Russell Scalise and Michael Wright, the film is scheduled to start shooting on Tuesday, February 19 in Chicago. The filming is said to be taken over a five-week period.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked