MySpace Wonder PlayRadioPlay! to Release Debut Album and Tour
One man band PlayRadioPlay! are due to release their first full length album entitled "Texas". The pop/electronica act which is fronted by Daniel Hunter will also embark on a tour with The Spill Canvas and Yellowcard starting from March 7 in Salt Lake City.
"Texas" will hit the stores on March 18 and Hunter revealed how he got the inspiration. "My father passed away the summer before my freshman year of high school," he said. "My mom drank a lot and wasn't around very much and I got into drugs and drinking and as a result ended up going to rehab for four months when I was a 14."
He added, "Once I got out of rehab I wasn't depressed anymore. I was happy and clean, I had a more positive outlook on everything. That's why PlayRadioPlay is generally happy music with deep, not-as-happy subject lines"
"Texas" is produced by the renown Jacknife Lee and has spawned "Madi Don't Leave" as the lead single. Upon selecting the title of the album, Hunter explained that he loves the state and when he found out that nobody had named their album with that, he claimed it "before someone else did!"
PlayRadioPlay!'s tour dates can be found on their MySpace page.
"Madi Don't Leave" Audio Stream:
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami