MySpace Wonder PlayRadioPlay! to Release Debut Album and Tour
One man band PlayRadioPlay! are due to release their first full length album entitled "Texas". The pop/electronica act which is fronted by Daniel Hunter will also embark on a tour with The Spill Canvas and Yellowcard starting from March 7 in Salt Lake City.
"Texas" will hit the stores on March 18 and Hunter revealed how he got the inspiration. "My father passed away the summer before my freshman year of high school," he said. "My mom drank a lot and wasn't around very much and I got into drugs and drinking and as a result ended up going to rehab for four months when I was a 14."
He added, "Once I got out of rehab I wasn't depressed anymore. I was happy and clean, I had a more positive outlook on everything. That's why PlayRadioPlay is generally happy music with deep, not-as-happy subject lines"
"Texas" is produced by the renown Jacknife Lee and has spawned "Madi Don't Leave" as the lead single. Upon selecting the title of the album, Hunter explained that he loves the state and when he found out that nobody had named their album with that, he claimed it "before someone else did!"
PlayRadioPlay!'s tour dates can be found on their MySpace page.
"Madi Don't Leave" Audio Stream:
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia