MySpace Wonder PlayRadioPlay! to Release Debut Album and Tour
One man band PlayRadioPlay! are due to release their first full length album entitled "Texas". The pop/electronica act which is fronted by Daniel Hunter will also embark on a tour with The Spill Canvas and Yellowcard starting from March 7 in Salt Lake City.
"Texas" will hit the stores on March 18 and Hunter revealed how he got the inspiration. "My father passed away the summer before my freshman year of high school," he said. "My mom drank a lot and wasn't around very much and I got into drugs and drinking and as a result ended up going to rehab for four months when I was a 14."
He added, "Once I got out of rehab I wasn't depressed anymore. I was happy and clean, I had a more positive outlook on everything. That's why PlayRadioPlay is generally happy music with deep, not-as-happy subject lines"
"Texas" is produced by the renown Jacknife Lee and has spawned "Madi Don't Leave" as the lead single. Upon selecting the title of the album, Hunter explained that he loves the state and when he found out that nobody had named their album with that, he claimed it "before someone else did!"
PlayRadioPlay!'s tour dates can be found on their MySpace page.
"Madi Don't Leave" Audio Stream:
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?