MySpace Wonder PlayRadioPlay! to Release Debut Album and Tour
One man band PlayRadioPlay! are due to release their first full length album entitled "Texas". The pop/electronica act which is fronted by Daniel Hunter will also embark on a tour with The Spill Canvas and Yellowcard starting from March 7 in Salt Lake City.
"Texas" will hit the stores on March 18 and Hunter revealed how he got the inspiration. "My father passed away the summer before my freshman year of high school," he said. "My mom drank a lot and wasn't around very much and I got into drugs and drinking and as a result ended up going to rehab for four months when I was a 14."
He added, "Once I got out of rehab I wasn't depressed anymore. I was happy and clean, I had a more positive outlook on everything. That's why PlayRadioPlay is generally happy music with deep, not-as-happy subject lines"
"Texas" is produced by the renown Jacknife Lee and has spawned "Madi Don't Leave" as the lead single. Upon selecting the title of the album, Hunter explained that he loves the state and when he found out that nobody had named their album with that, he claimed it "before someone else did!"
PlayRadioPlay!'s tour dates can be found on their MySpace page.
"Madi Don't Leave" Audio Stream:
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce