Al Pacino Is James Bond's New Enemy?
Though "Quantum of Solace" has started filming for some time, rumors surrounding the film won't subside. The latest speculation surfaces is that the star of "The Godfather" trilogy Al Pacino is going to make a brief appearance in the latest installment of the James Bond movie.
The rumor was ignited by a tip given to AICN stating that the 67-year-old awards-winning actor has been signed to star as one of the villains. The source noted that a friend working on the movie leaked the information. The tipster said, "But the big news that he leaked was that Al Pacino would be taking part in filming. I was a little shocked as the cast has been revealed already, but he said Pacino would play the head of the terrorist group introduced in CASINO ROYALE and QUANTUM OF SOLACE. Al is said to come to Pinewood in April-May to film what is said to be a brief cameo."
Aside from revealing the casting of the "Scent of a Woman" star, the source also stated that the friend has also mentioned that there has been a filming of a huge fight scene between Anatole Taubman and Daniel Craig's characters. "Anyway he mentioned that Anatole Taubman and Daniel Craig have filmed a huge fight scene in an art gallery under renovation at the stage," said the source.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked