Al Pacino Is James Bond's New Enemy?
Though "Quantum of Solace" has started filming for some time, rumors surrounding the film won't subside. The latest speculation surfaces is that the star of "The Godfather" trilogy Al Pacino is going to make a brief appearance in the latest installment of the James Bond movie.
The rumor was ignited by a tip given to AICN stating that the 67-year-old awards-winning actor has been signed to star as one of the villains. The source noted that a friend working on the movie leaked the information. The tipster said, "But the big news that he leaked was that Al Pacino would be taking part in filming. I was a little shocked as the cast has been revealed already, but he said Pacino would play the head of the terrorist group introduced in CASINO ROYALE and QUANTUM OF SOLACE. Al is said to come to Pinewood in April-May to film what is said to be a brief cameo."
Aside from revealing the casting of the "Scent of a Woman" star, the source also stated that the friend has also mentioned that there has been a filming of a huge fight scene between Anatole Taubman and Daniel Craig's characters. "Anyway he mentioned that Anatole Taubman and Daniel Craig have filmed a huge fight scene in an art gallery under renovation at the stage," said the source.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet