Al Pacino Is James Bond's New Enemy?
Though "Quantum of Solace" has started filming for some time, rumors surrounding the film won't subside. The latest speculation surfaces is that the star of "The Godfather" trilogy Al Pacino is going to make a brief appearance in the latest installment of the James Bond movie.
The rumor was ignited by a tip given to AICN stating that the 67-year-old awards-winning actor has been signed to star as one of the villains. The source noted that a friend working on the movie leaked the information. The tipster said, "But the big news that he leaked was that Al Pacino would be taking part in filming. I was a little shocked as the cast has been revealed already, but he said Pacino would play the head of the terrorist group introduced in CASINO ROYALE and QUANTUM OF SOLACE. Al is said to come to Pinewood in April-May to film what is said to be a brief cameo."
Aside from revealing the casting of the "Scent of a Woman" star, the source also stated that the friend has also mentioned that there has been a filming of a huge fight scene between Anatole Taubman and Daniel Craig's characters. "Anyway he mentioned that Anatole Taubman and Daniel Craig have filmed a huge fight scene in an art gallery under renovation at the stage," said the source.
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa