Jennifer Aniston Celebrated Her 39th Birthday in Style
Jennifer Aniston turned 39 Monday, February 11 and she celebrated her birthday in style. The actress was on the set of her upcoming romantic drama flick "Traveling" in Vancouver when she was treated with a surprise birthday cake by the cast and crew.
The film cast and crew surprised Jenn with a "giant ice cream cake," according to People as being told by a source, who went on adding that "The crew all gathered around and sang a rousing rendition of 'Happy Birthday.' [There were] hugs and kisses for everyone, from everyone."
The birthday girl, furthermore, also received several large flower arrangements in her trailer, sent to her by friends.
Two days prior to the surprise treat, Jenn and 20 of her friends, including "Traveling" director Brandon Camp, celebrated her birthday in the private room of Cioppino's Mediterranean Grill with a dinner party.
"Everyone ordered so many dishes," a source in the know said of the group. "They tried everything. They were just having such a good time." As if the celebration was not enough yet, the restaurant also surprised Jenn with a custom-made birthday cake.
"When it was wheeled out from the kitchen by several staff, everyone started to sing 'Happy Birthday' to Jennifer, including people from the kitchen. Jennifer looked a little surprised, but it was her birthday party, after all," the witness revealed further, adding that Jenn "had a really good time with all of her friends - and seemingly didn't want the evening to end."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two