Keira Knightley Named Best Actress at Elle Style Awards
The Elle Style Awards recognized Keira Knightley's acting skills by presenting the movie beauty with its Best Actress prize Tuesday, February 12 at its annual awards ceremony held at the Westway in Notting Hill, west London.
Earned the Best Actor Elle Style Award was Keira's "Atonement" co-star James McAvoy. Also took the top honor at this year Elle Style Awards was pop goddess Kylie Minogue who was named Woman of the Year.
Hollywood actress Kate Hudson was the other award recipient, being crowned Elle Style Icon for her "distinctive and kooky" fashion sense.
Winners in the TV categories, meanwhile, included presenter Kelly Osbourne and actor Nicholas Hoult. English model Agyness Deyn and singer Kate Nash were the other award winners, in addition to fashion accessories designer Anya Hindmarch, whose "I'm not a plastic bag" creation was an instant sell-out last year, who was honored for Outstanding Achievement.
In the meantime, Keira also is said to be thrilled after her actor boyfriend Rupert Friend surprised her with a romantic trip to Iceland for Valentine's Day. "It sounded like it must have cost a fortune. I think he organized the whole thing as a surprise, she seemed pretty excited about it," so said a source.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna