Keira Knightley Named Best Actress at Elle Style Awards
The Elle Style Awards recognized Keira Knightley's acting skills by presenting the movie beauty with its Best Actress prize Tuesday, February 12 at its annual awards ceremony held at the Westway in Notting Hill, west London.
Earned the Best Actor Elle Style Award was Keira's "Atonement" co-star James McAvoy. Also took the top honor at this year Elle Style Awards was pop goddess Kylie Minogue who was named Woman of the Year.
Hollywood actress Kate Hudson was the other award recipient, being crowned Elle Style Icon for her "distinctive and kooky" fashion sense.
Winners in the TV categories, meanwhile, included presenter Kelly Osbourne and actor Nicholas Hoult. English model Agyness Deyn and singer Kate Nash were the other award winners, in addition to fashion accessories designer Anya Hindmarch, whose "I'm not a plastic bag" creation was an instant sell-out last year, who was honored for Outstanding Achievement.
In the meantime, Keira also is said to be thrilled after her actor boyfriend Rupert Friend surprised her with a romantic trip to Iceland for Valentine's Day. "It sounded like it must have cost a fortune. I think he organized the whole thing as a surprise, she seemed pretty excited about it," so said a source.
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'