Keira Knightley Named Best Actress at Elle Style Awards
The Elle Style Awards recognized Keira Knightley's acting skills by presenting the movie beauty with its Best Actress prize Tuesday, February 12 at its annual awards ceremony held at the Westway in Notting Hill, west London.
Earned the Best Actor Elle Style Award was Keira's "Atonement" co-star James McAvoy. Also took the top honor at this year Elle Style Awards was pop goddess Kylie Minogue who was named Woman of the Year.
Hollywood actress Kate Hudson was the other award recipient, being crowned Elle Style Icon for her "distinctive and kooky" fashion sense.
Winners in the TV categories, meanwhile, included presenter Kelly Osbourne and actor Nicholas Hoult. English model Agyness Deyn and singer Kate Nash were the other award winners, in addition to fashion accessories designer Anya Hindmarch, whose "I'm not a plastic bag" creation was an instant sell-out last year, who was honored for Outstanding Achievement.
In the meantime, Keira also is said to be thrilled after her actor boyfriend Rupert Friend surprised her with a romantic trip to Iceland for Valentine's Day. "It sounded like it must have cost a fortune. I think he organized the whole thing as a surprise, she seemed pretty excited about it," so said a source.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest