Britney Spears' World Tour in Line?
While many may have wondered when Britney Spears will embark on a tour to support her latest release, reports surfacing this week suggest that she may have it planned already. A source spilled that the troubled singer will play a world tour starting this year in support of "Blackout".
"Britney will be leaving the country in the next few weeks, after training in privacy for a month," an insider told the New York Post. "She is planning a global tour." If the report is true then this would be the first tour from Britney after the media circus involving her personal life and her recent hospitalization for psychiatric reasons.
While many music icons celebrated the 50th Grammys on Sunday, February 10, Britney was spotted roaming about in a dance studio with tattered fishnet stockings. She reportedly took over a dance class for children at L.A.'s Millennium. "When Britney first arrived she went up to each child and asked them their name and whether they liked Madonna, because that was the song they would be dancing to this evening," a studio insider said.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7