Britney Spears' World Tour in Line?
While many may have wondered when Britney Spears will embark on a tour to support her latest release, reports surfacing this week suggest that she may have it planned already. A source spilled that the troubled singer will play a world tour starting this year in support of "Blackout".
"Britney will be leaving the country in the next few weeks, after training in privacy for a month," an insider told the New York Post. "She is planning a global tour." If the report is true then this would be the first tour from Britney after the media circus involving her personal life and her recent hospitalization for psychiatric reasons.
While many music icons celebrated the 50th Grammys on Sunday, February 10, Britney was spotted roaming about in a dance studio with tattered fishnet stockings. She reportedly took over a dance class for children at L.A.'s Millennium. "When Britney first arrived she went up to each child and asked them their name and whether they liked Madonna, because that was the song they would be dancing to this evening," a studio insider said.
More Britney Spears News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences