Britney Spears' World Tour in Line?
While many may have wondered when Britney Spears will embark on a tour to support her latest release, reports surfacing this week suggest that she may have it planned already. A source spilled that the troubled singer will play a world tour starting this year in support of "Blackout".
"Britney will be leaving the country in the next few weeks, after training in privacy for a month," an insider told the New York Post. "She is planning a global tour." If the report is true then this would be the first tour from Britney after the media circus involving her personal life and her recent hospitalization for psychiatric reasons.
While many music icons celebrated the 50th Grammys on Sunday, February 10, Britney was spotted roaming about in a dance studio with tattered fishnet stockings. She reportedly took over a dance class for children at L.A.'s Millennium. "When Britney first arrived she went up to each child and asked them their name and whether they liked Madonna, because that was the song they would be dancing to this evening," a studio insider said.
More Britney Spears News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018