Britney Spears' World Tour in Line?
While many may have wondered when Britney Spears will embark on a tour to support her latest release, reports surfacing this week suggest that she may have it planned already. A source spilled that the troubled singer will play a world tour starting this year in support of "Blackout".
"Britney will be leaving the country in the next few weeks, after training in privacy for a month," an insider told the New York Post. "She is planning a global tour." If the report is true then this would be the first tour from Britney after the media circus involving her personal life and her recent hospitalization for psychiatric reasons.
While many music icons celebrated the 50th Grammys on Sunday, February 10, Britney was spotted roaming about in a dance studio with tattered fishnet stockings. She reportedly took over a dance class for children at L.A.'s Millennium. "When Britney first arrived she went up to each child and asked them their name and whether they liked Madonna, because that was the song they would be dancing to this evening," a studio insider said.
More Britney Spears News
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC