Britney Spears' World Tour in Line?
While many may have wondered when Britney Spears will embark on a tour to support her latest release, reports surfacing this week suggest that she may have it planned already. A source spilled that the troubled singer will play a world tour starting this year in support of "Blackout".
"Britney will be leaving the country in the next few weeks, after training in privacy for a month," an insider told the New York Post. "She is planning a global tour." If the report is true then this would be the first tour from Britney after the media circus involving her personal life and her recent hospitalization for psychiatric reasons.
While many music icons celebrated the 50th Grammys on Sunday, February 10, Britney was spotted roaming about in a dance studio with tattered fishnet stockings. She reportedly took over a dance class for children at L.A.'s Millennium. "When Britney first arrived she went up to each child and asked them their name and whether they liked Madonna, because that was the song they would be dancing to this evening," a studio insider said.
More Britney Spears News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season