Victoria Adams Bought David Beckham a Candy-Covered Valentine's Card
Has been marrying David Beckham for nearly nine years, Victoria Adams has not gotten tired of romantic gestures despite all the bad reports surrounding their marriage. The Posh Spice has been caught shopping for a candy-covered Valentine's card, presumably for her soccer stud hubby.
With love is in the air as it's Valentine's Day, Victoria was spotted browsing through Valentine's Day cards while on a shopping spree at Dylan's Candy Bar in New York with youngest son Cruz David. The mother of three was later on photographed purchasing a Valentine's card with gummy bear sweets stuck on the front.
The card, as apparent through the picture, has the words "I can't (bear) to be without you" on the front, with the children's sweets covering the word "bear".
While Victoria was in New York busy selecting a Valentine's Day card for David, the soccer star is currently in L.A. with the couple's other two sons Brooklyn Joseph and Romeo James. The father and sons were snapped on a bike ride in L.A. earlier this week.
More Victoria Adams News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed