Victoria Adams Bought David Beckham a Candy-Covered Valentine's Card
Has been marrying David Beckham for nearly nine years, Victoria Adams has not gotten tired of romantic gestures despite all the bad reports surrounding their marriage. The Posh Spice has been caught shopping for a candy-covered Valentine's card, presumably for her soccer stud hubby.
With love is in the air as it's Valentine's Day, Victoria was spotted browsing through Valentine's Day cards while on a shopping spree at Dylan's Candy Bar in New York with youngest son Cruz David. The mother of three was later on photographed purchasing a Valentine's card with gummy bear sweets stuck on the front.
The card, as apparent through the picture, has the words "I can't (bear) to be without you" on the front, with the children's sweets covering the word "bear".
While Victoria was in New York busy selecting a Valentine's Day card for David, the soccer star is currently in L.A. with the couple's other two sons Brooklyn Joseph and Romeo James. The father and sons were snapped on a bike ride in L.A. earlier this week.
More Victoria Adams News
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- 'Scandal' Debuts Web Series 'Gladiator Wanted'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'