Victoria Adams Bought David Beckham a Candy-Covered Valentine's Card
Has been marrying David Beckham for nearly nine years, Victoria Adams has not gotten tired of romantic gestures despite all the bad reports surrounding their marriage. The Posh Spice has been caught shopping for a candy-covered Valentine's card, presumably for her soccer stud hubby.
With love is in the air as it's Valentine's Day, Victoria was spotted browsing through Valentine's Day cards while on a shopping spree at Dylan's Candy Bar in New York with youngest son Cruz David. The mother of three was later on photographed purchasing a Valentine's card with gummy bear sweets stuck on the front.
The card, as apparent through the picture, has the words "I can't (bear) to be without you" on the front, with the children's sweets covering the word "bear".
While Victoria was in New York busy selecting a Valentine's Day card for David, the soccer star is currently in L.A. with the couple's other two sons Brooklyn Joseph and Romeo James. The father and sons were snapped on a bike ride in L.A. earlier this week.
More Victoria Adams News
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC