Video Premiere: Girls Aloud's 'Can't Speak French'
Girls Aloud have premiered the video for "Can't Speak French", the third single from their fourth album, "Tangled Up". The British all-female group that always come with different concept in their videos choose the burlesque theme this time.
According to some reports, it was shot towards the end of January in London. Rumor has it that it is their most expensive video to date with production cost reaching a hundred thousand pounds. It was reportedly, inspired by Marie Antoinette era where big gowns were popular in French at that time.
"Cant' Speak French" the single will be released on March 17 in U.K with "Hoxton Heroes" and the French version of the song as the B-sides.
Girls Aloud, "Can't Speak French":
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13