Video Premiere: Girls Aloud's 'Can't Speak French'
Girls Aloud have premiered the video for "Can't Speak French", the third single from their fourth album, "Tangled Up". The British all-female group that always come with different concept in their videos choose the burlesque theme this time.
According to some reports, it was shot towards the end of January in London. Rumor has it that it is their most expensive video to date with production cost reaching a hundred thousand pounds. It was reportedly, inspired by Marie Antoinette era where big gowns were popular in French at that time.
"Cant' Speak French" the single will be released on March 17 in U.K with "Hoxton Heroes" and the French version of the song as the B-sides.
Girls Aloud, "Can't Speak French":
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video