Video Premiere: Girls Aloud's 'Can't Speak French'
Girls Aloud have premiered the video for "Can't Speak French", the third single from their fourth album, "Tangled Up". The British all-female group that always come with different concept in their videos choose the burlesque theme this time.
According to some reports, it was shot towards the end of January in London. Rumor has it that it is their most expensive video to date with production cost reaching a hundred thousand pounds. It was reportedly, inspired by Marie Antoinette era where big gowns were popular in French at that time.
"Cant' Speak French" the single will be released on March 17 in U.K with "Hoxton Heroes" and the French version of the song as the B-sides.
Girls Aloud, "Can't Speak French":
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation