Video Premiere: Girls Aloud's 'Can't Speak French'
Girls Aloud have premiered the video for "Can't Speak French", the third single from their fourth album, "Tangled Up". The British all-female group that always come with different concept in their videos choose the burlesque theme this time.
According to some reports, it was shot towards the end of January in London. Rumor has it that it is their most expensive video to date with production cost reaching a hundred thousand pounds. It was reportedly, inspired by Marie Antoinette era where big gowns were popular in French at that time.
"Cant' Speak French" the single will be released on March 17 in U.K with "Hoxton Heroes" and the French version of the song as the B-sides.
Girls Aloud, "Can't Speak French":
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star