Video Premiere: Girls Aloud's 'Can't Speak French'
Girls Aloud have premiered the video for "Can't Speak French", the third single from their fourth album, "Tangled Up". The British all-female group that always come with different concept in their videos choose the burlesque theme this time.
According to some reports, it was shot towards the end of January in London. Rumor has it that it is their most expensive video to date with production cost reaching a hundred thousand pounds. It was reportedly, inspired by Marie Antoinette era where big gowns were popular in French at that time.
"Cant' Speak French" the single will be released on March 17 in U.K with "Hoxton Heroes" and the French version of the song as the B-sides.
Girls Aloud, "Can't Speak French":
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App