Pamela Anderson Banned Media from Attending Her European Striptease Debut
Bad news for the press. Pamela Anderson has issued Valentine's Day press ban, it has been reported.
The busty blonde actress, best known for her role as Casey Jean 'C.J.' Parker in TV series "Baywatch", reportedly has banned photographers and other members of the media from attending her European striptease debut at the Crazy Horse cabaret in Paris.
Is set to take the stage at the famed Parisian cabaret club for Valentine's Day, about to perform four performances at the celebrated club on February 13 and 14, Pammy is determined to keep pictures of her sexy routine out of the press and has insisted the club enforces a strict door policy, refusing entry to journalists and photographers.
The Crazy Horse cabaret's management said no journalists or photographers would be allowed in "on the request of Pamela Anderson". No further explanation being given though.
Following in the footsteps of other prominent female stars to perform at the Crazy Horse recently, including burlesque star Dita Von Teese and French actress Arielle Dombasle, Pammy will be dancing to the well known rock song "Harley Davidson" which was written for Brigitte Bardot by Serge Gainsbourg.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell