Video Premiere: Kanye West's 'Flashing Lights'
The highly-anticipated video of Kanye West has finally arrived. "Flashing Lights" featuring Dwele, the fourth single from the rapper's Grammy-winning album "Graduation" has received its video premiere yesterday (February 13).
It starts with a girl getting out of a car and stripping down to her lingerie only to burn her clothes. West is then found in the trunk of her car, tied up and the girl reaches for a shovel. The movie-like clip has sent speculations that it will be continued sometime in the future with a part two. It was directed by Spike Jonez and West himself.
On other news, West has mapped out the first leg of his Glow in the Dark tour that will receive supports from Rihanna, N.E.R.D. and Lupe Fiasco. It will start April 16 in Seattle, W.A. and is stretched through May 30 in Calgary, A.B.
Kanye West, "Flashing Lights":
More Kanye West News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'