Video Premiere: Kanye West's 'Flashing Lights'
The highly-anticipated video of Kanye West has finally arrived. "Flashing Lights" featuring Dwele, the fourth single from the rapper's Grammy-winning album "Graduation" has received its video premiere yesterday (February 13).
It starts with a girl getting out of a car and stripping down to her lingerie only to burn her clothes. West is then found in the trunk of her car, tied up and the girl reaches for a shovel. The movie-like clip has sent speculations that it will be continued sometime in the future with a part two. It was directed by Spike Jonez and West himself.
On other news, West has mapped out the first leg of his Glow in the Dark tour that will receive supports from Rihanna, N.E.R.D. and Lupe Fiasco. It will start April 16 in Seattle, W.A. and is stretched through May 30 in Calgary, A.B.
Kanye West, "Flashing Lights":
More Kanye West News
- Hilary Duff Posts Steamy Throwback Pic With Beau Matthew Koma
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week