Video Premiere: Kanye West's 'Flashing Lights'
The highly-anticipated video of Kanye West has finally arrived. "Flashing Lights" featuring Dwele, the fourth single from the rapper's Grammy-winning album "Graduation" has received its video premiere yesterday (February 13).
It starts with a girl getting out of a car and stripping down to her lingerie only to burn her clothes. West is then found in the trunk of her car, tied up and the girl reaches for a shovel. The movie-like clip has sent speculations that it will be continued sometime in the future with a part two. It was directed by Spike Jonez and West himself.
On other news, West has mapped out the first leg of his Glow in the Dark tour that will receive supports from Rihanna, N.E.R.D. and Lupe Fiasco. It will start April 16 in Seattle, W.A. and is stretched through May 30 in Calgary, A.B.
Kanye West, "Flashing Lights":
More Kanye West News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce