Video Premiere: Kanye West's 'Flashing Lights'
The highly-anticipated video of Kanye West has finally arrived. "Flashing Lights" featuring Dwele, the fourth single from the rapper's Grammy-winning album "Graduation" has received its video premiere yesterday (February 13).
It starts with a girl getting out of a car and stripping down to her lingerie only to burn her clothes. West is then found in the trunk of her car, tied up and the girl reaches for a shovel. The movie-like clip has sent speculations that it will be continued sometime in the future with a part two. It was directed by Spike Jonez and West himself.
On other news, West has mapped out the first leg of his Glow in the Dark tour that will receive supports from Rihanna, N.E.R.D. and Lupe Fiasco. It will start April 16 in Seattle, W.A. and is stretched through May 30 in Calgary, A.B.
Kanye West, "Flashing Lights":
More Kanye West News
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her