Video Premiere: Kanye West's 'Flashing Lights'
The highly-anticipated video of Kanye West has finally arrived. "Flashing Lights" featuring Dwele, the fourth single from the rapper's Grammy-winning album "Graduation" has received its video premiere yesterday (February 13).
It starts with a girl getting out of a car and stripping down to her lingerie only to burn her clothes. West is then found in the trunk of her car, tied up and the girl reaches for a shovel. The movie-like clip has sent speculations that it will be continued sometime in the future with a part two. It was directed by Spike Jonez and West himself.
On other news, West has mapped out the first leg of his Glow in the Dark tour that will receive supports from Rihanna, N.E.R.D. and Lupe Fiasco. It will start April 16 in Seattle, W.A. and is stretched through May 30 in Calgary, A.B.
Kanye West, "Flashing Lights":
More Kanye West News
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction