Soul Musician John Legend Set to Appear in 'Soul Men'
Soul musician John Legend is joining the star-studded cast of drama comedy "Soul Men". According to Hollywood Reporter, the 29-year-old platinum-selling "Get Lifted" singer will be joining the earlier cast members, Samuel L. Jackson and Bernie Mac.
In the Malcolm Lee latest directing project, the hitmaker of "Ordinary People" is set to portray Marcus Hook, the frontman of the 1970s' popular soul band The Read Deal whose death forces the two remaining members to reunite. Joining him in the casting are Jennifer Coolidge, Sean Hayes as well as musicians, Isaac Hayes, Affion Crockett, Adam Herschman, Fatso Fasano and Jackie Long.
On the other new cast's news, it was reported that Coolidge will be playing the love interest of Mac's character, while Sean who is the former "Will & Grace" star has been signed to portray the band's abominable manager. This movie will also mark the comeback of Isaac to the big screen since he suffered a stroke back in 2006. Allegedly, the filming of the comedy has begun in Shreveport, Memphis and Los Angeles.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes