Harry Potter Star Emma Watson Stepped Out with Razorlight Notorious Rocker Johnny Borrell
Emma Watson raised not only eyebrows but also concern when she was seen stepping out with notorious rocker Johnny Borrell at a London fashion party earlier this week.
The "Harry Potter" star reportedly met the Razorlight frontman at a London fashion party and both of them got on so well that they went on together to two further events.
Emma, who's seen in flesh-colored halter neck dress and killer heels, and Borrell began the evening at the Vanity Fair and Burberry Portraits party at the National Portrait Gallery in London England on Monday, February 11, the Daily Mail reported while at the same time quoted a source as saying, "Emma had gone over to speak to Pixie Geldof, who was chatting to Johnny at the time - and Emma and Johnny immediately hit it off. It was clear they had loads to talk about - even if they don't look like they have much in common."
Soon thereafter the twosome shared a cab to another fashion party, thrown by designers PPQ at the Dolce nightclub, after which they were believed to have gone on to a private event at the Dorchester.
By 2.30 A.M. Borrell and and a mystery female companion were seen leaving the party and there was no sign that Emma was in tow.
No further explanation on how close Emma with Borrell was. While Emma is known as a young raising actress, Borrell is no stranger to bad boy label. He was known for romancing actress Kirsten Dunst from March to September 2007.
More Emma Watson News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'