Radiohead Map Out First U.S. Tour Dates in Two Years
Radiohead have begun mapping out plans to promote their latest release, "In Rainbows" by announcing a North American tour that will begin in May. The rock band will finally hit the road for the first time in two years on May 5 in West Palm Beach, Fla.
So far eight dates have been confirmed to include stops in Atlanta, Houston and Dallas. After that the band will head to Europe to play there for a month before coming back to the States for a number of performances in Los Angeles, New York, Boston and many more which dates are not yet announced.
Tickets for their announced shows will go for public sale on Thursday, February 16 but Radiohead's "W.A.S.T.E" members can purchase it two days in advance.
Radiohead's North American tour dates:
- May 5 - West Palm Beach, Fla. (Cruzan Amphitheatre)
- May 6 - Tampa, Fla. (Ford Amphitheatre)
- May 8 - Atlanta (Lakewood Amphitheatre)
- May 9 - Charlotte, N.C. (Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre)
- May 11 - Bristow, Va. (Nissan Pavilion)
- May 14 - Maryland Heights, Mo. (Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre)
- May 17 - Houston (Mitchell Pavilion)
- May 18 - Dallas (Superpages.com Center)
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards