Radiohead Map Out First U.S. Tour Dates in Two Years
Radiohead have begun mapping out plans to promote their latest release, "In Rainbows" by announcing a North American tour that will begin in May. The rock band will finally hit the road for the first time in two years on May 5 in West Palm Beach, Fla.
So far eight dates have been confirmed to include stops in Atlanta, Houston and Dallas. After that the band will head to Europe to play there for a month before coming back to the States for a number of performances in Los Angeles, New York, Boston and many more which dates are not yet announced.
Tickets for their announced shows will go for public sale on Thursday, February 16 but Radiohead's "W.A.S.T.E" members can purchase it two days in advance.
Radiohead's North American tour dates:
- May 5 - West Palm Beach, Fla. (Cruzan Amphitheatre)
- May 6 - Tampa, Fla. (Ford Amphitheatre)
- May 8 - Atlanta (Lakewood Amphitheatre)
- May 9 - Charlotte, N.C. (Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre)
- May 11 - Bristow, Va. (Nissan Pavilion)
- May 14 - Maryland Heights, Mo. (Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre)
- May 17 - Houston (Mitchell Pavilion)
- May 18 - Dallas (Superpages.com Center)
More Radiohead News
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head